Sign in to follow this  
Hearts

I'm Pregnant!

I just found out yesterday. I was actually trying to get on birth control yesterday but instead the doctor tells me I'm prego. Scary and Exciting is what comes to my mind every time.

Even still, that was a mention in passing, this is an announcement. :P So here's wishing you a healthy and uneventful pregnancy :)

Can we not ruin her announcement by debating in her thread? so what if she mentioned it a month ago it's still great news

Anyway Congrats I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy

[admin edit]

Just because I don't get along with my father doesn't mean it played a roll in me getting pregnant. I have been with one guy my entire life and I plan on staying that way. Yes, I said it hasn't affected me but REREAD THE WHOLE THREAD POST WHATEVER and you'll see that I was referring to the fact that I'm not a *****.

[admin edit]

Umm. I thought parkingwars was just pointing out that you said that you found out you were pregnant yesterday, but you stated you were pregnant a month and a half ago? I don't really see what the big deal is about that...

Anyway, congrats either way.

All I was confused about is why you would say that you found out yesterday yet post more than a month previously states otherwise.

But thank you for the rant

I've deleted the spamming/arguing posts, if anyone tries to break out like that again, I'm going to lock this thread and hand out warnings.

Congratulations. Best of luck to you as you begin the process of being a mother.

Let us know if there is anything you need.

I've deleted the spamming/arguing posts, if anyone tries to break out like that again, I'm going to lock this thread and hand out warnings.

Just go ahead and lock it. Delete it too if you want. I'm sorry for "ranting". And to those that said "I thought she was just pointing out" you don't know the whole story. But anyways. Thanks for all those that are supportive.

Congratulations, I hope that everything works out well in the end :). Any ideas on what you're going to name him/her?

*cough* Mark I closed this thread at the request of the OP *cough*