Sign in to follow this  
blacknight17

question for male and females

1. what are you looking for in your spouse?

2. if you have a girl/boy friend what is something that you would really appreciate them doing for you unexpectical?

3. what is something that makes you smile?

1.someone who understand me and doesnt judge because of my past

2.i would appreciate them not snapping at me because of my family

3.bacon saniches on xmas morning

1. I will only marry the person who God tells me to marry, so their personality may vary.

2. Something that I wouldn't be expecting but that would totally be only for me and no one else would appreciate it like I do, so something that means they thought about me and know me really well.

3. Good stories, cute things, being with my friends...a lot of things.

Christian, mature but still able to act like a teenager for the rest of his life (try and make sense of that), a big plus would be if hes artsy in any way- music, film, painting.

2. if you have a girl/boy friend what is something that you would really appreciate them doing for you unexpectical?

Using words like "unexpectical"

The simplest things make me smile the most, like this little moth thats hanging around my desk. He's a cutie-pie.

Sense of humor, and able to talk to about anything

don't currently

most everything can make me smile, that isn't hurtful

1. Loves God as much as I do(: Has a passion to serve others

2. No boyfriend atm

3. Simple things, like right now, staying up late with my mom watching movies(:

A good character, a love for (read: childlike fascination with) learning, a love for philosophy, an engaging mind, someone who understands me, someone who knows when to be fun/serious.

Handmade or specially-picked-out gifts are cute, as are those little chivalrous acts of kindness at random times during the day

hugs :)

The ability to understand my ridiculous sense of humor. Trust me, it isn't easy.

N/A?

Smiles

Sufficient culinary skills.

2. if you have a girl/boy friend what is something that you would really appreciate them doing for you unexpectedly?

Buy me books.

Truly, I find myself smile when I feel someone is being completely honest with them self.

im looking for the someone God has made for me :)

well, if i had one, for him to always treat me like a lady

when i see someone do something kind or what is right for another or even if no one else sees them do it

I have so many things that its hard to say all of them.

Sort of who god tells me to marry. Hopefully she plays an instrument and cooks like heaven!

Don't have a GF.

tons of things :P

the opposite gender

existing

when someone tells me to smile for a picture.

1. what are you looking for in your spouse? Someone that will be the same everyday and will love my for ME, not for how I look with my hair perfectly straightened or my make-up on. He must love me for who I am without my make-up or anything. I also just want someone with ambition and that's not afraid to show his affection towards me.

It would be awesome if they did some spontaneous showing up at my house even if it's just for 30 minutes and a llittle cute letter or FB wall post would be really nice just to show me I'm still on his mind .

3. what is something that makes you smile? When someone says I look pretty when I have done minimal to look good. I'm really self conscious and that always makes me feel better as the only time I really feel beautiful is when I'm fully make-up and I totally hate that.