Sign in to follow this  
Guest FirefromtheEast

Pres. Obama's religion

What do you believe Pres. Obama's religion is?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. What do you believe Pres. Obama's religion is?

Guest FirefromtheEast

Its been in the news the past few days that 1 in 5 Americans believe that President Obama is a Muslim.

I thought I'd make a CTF poll and see what numbers we get here.

This is not a debate. Please do not turn it into one (or I'll sic the mods on you).

I wonder how many Americans can name the Vice President. Honestly, while I am disgusted by this fact, I am not surprised at all.

Guest FirefromtheEast
its biden right? lol, my little bros thought it was oboma and obiden running for office.

Yes... Joe Biden is our VP.

The 2 people who voted yes.... if you did so seriously you fail at life >.>

Actually I would call that pretty epic considering there is no yes option on this poll.

Only 20% of Americans are stupid? That's comforting, I thought it would be more, the way I've seen some of them talk xD

I think Rastafarian should be added to the poll options. Just for variety. If you're gonna be wrong you might as well do it properly :D

I think Rastafarian should be added to the poll options. Just for variety. If you're gonna be wrong you might as well do it properly :D

I seriously LOL'd at this...

I wonder how many Americans can name the Vice President. Honestly, while I am disgusted by this fact, I am not surprised at all.

Joe Biden. I'm a Kiwi and I know that.:P

Why stop there? Pastafarian baby!

Silly yanks.

LOL! I feel like that's the first time in my whole life I've ever been called a yankee (or a shortening of it). I am from the south and we tend to not like to think of ourselves as yanks. xD

I seriously could care less. I'm waiting for his term to be up before I take anything a pres does seriously.

If you could care less, then why don't you?

I'm pretty sure that he is a radical muslim. Maybe even a family member or atleast close friend of Bin Laden. And hes totally the anti christ and an off shoot of Hitler. SERIOUSLY.

I believe he is one of those New-Age believers who believe in a variety of aspects from different religions, although I did vote Muslim lol...

I have troubles believing hes a Christian, Muslim or an Athiest. Although, he does claim to be Christian, I dont think he really is.

Guest FirefromtheEast
I'm pretty sure that he is a radical muslim. Maybe even a family member or atleast close friend of Bin Laden. And hes totally the anti christ and an off shoot of Hitler. SERIOUSLY.

Exactly! He is an African-American, a Muslim Arab, and a Nazi all in one!

(I took your post as sarcasm, was I correct in doing that?)

Presiident Obama he say he is Christian so this is what he is.he care abaout other people and try to help them.he try to stop the war.

He says he's a Christian, so while I don't necessarily agree with all his beliefs, neither do I agree with a number of different denominational beliefs. He may have gotten his Christianity kinda screwed up, I don't know. I don't really spend any time analyzing him. Sorry.