Behind the UserName :

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Faith= this is something i have very lil of and need to put in God

Grace= because its something that i need God to bless me with(his grace)

both together means that i can do all things through christ but without faith i cant see Gods plain for my life

and without Gods grace i feel alone.

well, every year i try to come up with a different user name (just in cast i join somewheres new)

i was 17 when i created this name and at that time in my life it felt as if everything was as

black as the night.i did not know where i was going and was confused bout everything.

one year my names was ink15. if you have read the seires of unfortunate

events then you should know who that is. the 15 was once again my age.

finally_fixed16 i used becuace i had thought that i had finnaly figured out what i was

doing in life.

this year i think i found a name to suite me. ever_changing18

Yep, there has been a few threads like this in the past.

Anyways, my name comes from a very very old inside joke (note that I joined in 2006, the inside joke was about a year old by then), where one of my friends would often answer questions using the word purple, then he switched to cheese, and bingo, cheese became the new purple.

Well when I was younger (like 7th grade) I was really a rock hound at the time (I swear I read my "gems and precious stones" book at least once a month) and I had to have a username different from my email (which included emerald because my birthstone is emerald).... I was joining Neopets... sooo I poked through that book and found a word that sounded cool - opalescent! So that has been my go-to username ever since. I actually typo'd when I joined this site and didn't notice til I went to log in the next day and was like... huh???

So yeah.

Yep, there has been a few threads like this in the past.

Anyways, my name comes from a very very old inside joke (note that I joined in 2006, the inside joke was about a year old by then), where one of my friends would often answer questions using the word purple, then he switched to cheese, and bingo, cheese became the new purple.

tht is such a cool nick name

I feel like mine is so stupid, it needs an explanation.

I used to be really... dramatic. I still sorta am, but I was a LOT more when I joined. Ebony Rose was my pen name at the time. Shoot me. Shoot me now.

Although, I rather like the nicknames spawned from it, so I can't complain. ^_^ (Ebony, Ebs, Elbow-knee, etc...)

I feel like mine is so stupid, it needs an explanation.

I used to be really... dramatic. I still sorta am, but I was a LOT more when I joined. Ebony Rose was my pen name at the time. Shoot me. Shoot me now.

Although, I rather like the nicknames spawned from it, so I can't complain. ^_^ (Ebony, Ebs, Elbow-knee, etc...)

LOL! Loved this one!:)

IceXist....Fluffytree actually came up with it...i needed a cool username for something else, and i asked him. He came up with it, and i have stolen and taken ownership of it. And Ice is a cool nickname.

And IceXist is just cool. It brings up winter, and ice, and awesomeness. and my computer is Frystbytten....as well as username on some other places.

Mine comes from the name of my church youth group Salt and Light xD.. but they got it from this scripture:

"You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled by men. You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven."

—Matthew 5:13–16

Mine is really random. Once I did an online personality quiz. The title was something like, "What Kind of Drink Are You?" I took the quiz and in the end the outcome was "Wahoo Punch"... I was like, o_O What kind of drink is that? Whoa, it sounds like an epic drink! And then I used it as a username. It's weird because someone on the old CTF asked me if I got the idea from the "iCarly" show, because apparently Wahoo Punch is a beverage on that show... Cool, I guess? :D

Mine is really random. Once I did an online personality quiz. The title was something like, "What Kind of Drink Are You?" I took the quiz and in the end the outcome was "Wahoo Punch"... I was like, o_O What kind of drink is that? Whoa, it sounds like an epic drink! And then I used it as a username. It's weird because someone on the old CTF asked me if I got the idea from the "iCarly" show, because apparently Wahoo Punch is a beverage on that show... Cool, I guess? :D

Dude! I saw an Episode of iCarly the other day and they were talking about WahooPunch and I was like that's my Daughter's name! and my mom heard and she looked at me funny xD

My username comes from the story where Jesus fed the 5,000 with two fish and five loaves of bread. When a young lad gave Jesus his lunch, Jesus used it to do amazing things. It has more personal significance to me because at a church camp a couple years ago the altar call was for people who wanted to give God their lunch, so to speak (the sermon was based off of that gospel story). It had a personal impact that sticks with me to this day.

Dude! I saw an Episode of iCarly the other day and they were talking about WahooPunch and I was like that's my Daughter's name! and my mom heard and she looked at me funny xD

:D Seriously? LOL... Wow, that's hilarious. Did you say, "Yup, I'm Wahoo's daddy-o on CTF..."

I've only seen a few episodes of iCarly (it isn't such a bad show) but I've never heard them mention Wahoo Punch... Shucks.

I really like that! Inspired, I took a few drink quizzes and i got orange juice and cosmopolitan. Definitely not as interesting as Wahoo Punch!

:D Seriously? LOL... Wow, that's hilarious. Did you say, "Yup, I'm Wahoo's daddy-o on CTF..."

I've only seen a few episodes of iCarly (it isn't such a bad show) but I've never heard them mention Wahoo Punch... Shucks.

lol yea I said it was on CTF and she was like oh ok. I dont remember which episode it was but if I find it I will let you know :D