Sign in to follow this  
blacknight17

ok girls which one?

which would you choose?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. which would you choose?

• Prince Charming (castle included)
    • Knight in Shinning Armor (horse included)

Who says a knight in shinging armor can't be a Prince Charming too?

Unless we're talking about the Prince Charming from Shrek. O.o

Who says a knight in shinging armor can't be a Prince Charming too?

Unless we're talking about the Prince Charming from Shrek. O.o

lol, good one. but no we are talking bout 2 different people and not this prince is not the same as the on ein shrek :)

Knight in shining armor.

Down and dirty with battle scars and muscles is totally hotter than spoiled rich kid with money. :3

Jussayin.

Well it depends. If prince charming = personality and knight in shining armor = looks, I'm totally going for prince charming :)

Dude. Knight in shining armor. It doesn't have to be shining though. As long as he is a knight :)

I don't need a castle to make me happy (though they stinking rock). A man that can protect me is more important!

Knight in shining armor.

Down and dirty with battle scars and muscles is totally hotter than spoiled rich kid with money. :3

Jussayin.

Heck yes.

Knight in shining armor.

Jussayin.

That's what I'm talking about. The Kinght in Shining Armour is just so much more manly because he's out there slaying dragons and protecting you and getting honour.

The prince is, ah, sitting in his castle? Doing what?

Lol!

That's what I'm talking about. The Kinght in Shining Armour is just so much more manly because he's out there slaying dragons and protecting you and getting honour.

The prince is, ah, sitting in his castle? Doing what?

Lol!

dont forget the inlaws!!! :D

XD No...

It's a figurative thing.

Prince Charming = Romantic, love-struck, bring you flowers and chocolate on your birthday, write songs type of guy.

Knight in Shining Armor = Manly, protective, sweep you off your feet, muscular, make you swoon, tough, hairy chested (lolz), hard-working, and totally hot. :3

XD

XD No...

Prince Charming = Romantic, love-struck, bring you flowers and chocolate on your birthday, write songs type of guy.

Hmmm... that's kinda sweet.

Can I change my answer to a mixture of both? How about 74% Knight in Shining Armour and 26% Prince Charming!!

Hmmm... that's kinda sweet.

Can I change my answer to a mixture of both? How about 74% Knight in Shining Armour and 26% Prince Charming!!

haha, i totally agreee..

and the 26% prince charming is like 15% less chest hair. eww.

i don't see how to choose just one.

Wouldn't prince charming also be a knight in shining armor?(he needs it with the "dragons" i'm living with!)

Sign in to follow this