Welcome back to the Christian Teen Forums. We have been upgrading our forum software and it took a lot longer than originally anticipated. Thank you for your patience.

We are still working to bring some add-on features back, so it will be a continued work-in-progress. If you have any questions, feel free to post and ask away. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zabby

Voice your opinion: Chatbox or FlashChat

What should we do about the Chatting agents?   72 members have voted

1. 1. What should we do about the Chatting agents?

• Get rid of FlashChat (aka CTF Chat on the toolbar)
    • Get rid of the Chatbox
    • Keep both of them

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
114 posts in this topic

Okay guys, it has come to the attention of the staff that no one uses CTF FlashChat. We believe it might be time to get rid of one of the chatting agents that we use on this site, but we want you to tell us which one to remove. So you guys have a month to vote in the poll and tell us what to do!

I've never used flashchat so I won't vote but surely it's the same as chatbox if not, a bit bigger or something.

Flash Chat How I miss you, LOL yo you could hear a little noise when somone joined the chat or posted somthing Much better (in my opinion) than chat box

I like the flash chat. There you could talk to people privately.

Its still monitored by shneaky admins and ninjas *glances at Evan*

Thats why I use Tinychat :)

Its still monitored by shneaky admins and ninjas *glances at Evan*

Thats why I use Tinychat :)

Tinychat also takes away from CTF more people go there instead.

In my opinion,Flashchat is better because you can talk privately and it's it's easier to Control it.

I voted keep both.

For those wishing the days of the Flashchat were back, saying it is more private, chatbox stinks, etc. here is something you should take into consideration: Flashchat. Is. Still. There.

Want people in there for a private talk? Tell them so. Don't go voting to remove features that other members enjoy because you are too lazy to say "Hey guys let's all go to Flashchat!". If people really want to talk in Flashchat, they will do so. Don't like chatbox? Don't use it.

Simple.

^ Same here. It is also not accessible to those members using devices that do not support Flash, such as iPhones, iPads, or smartphones. Chatbox is very easy to use.

I voted keep both.

For those wishing the days of the Flashchat were back, saying it is more private, chatbox stinks, etc. here is something you should take into consideration: Flashchat. Is. Still. There.

Want people in there for a private talk? Tell them so. Don't go voting to remove features that other members enjoy because you are too lazy to say "Hey guys let's all go to Flashchat!". If people really want to talk in Flashchat, they will do so. Don't like chatbox? Don't use it.

Simple.

Agreed. I like them both, and I don't see why either should be taken down.

Well.. the only reason why this was brought up was because no one used FlashChat. Many members on the staff were in favor of just getting rid of it, but it was decided that we should let you guys vote and decide what to do. Please note that you can keep both. That is a poll option.

I wish I could vote for option A and C

I just dont want chatbox gone I could care less about what happens to flashchat if its a burden to the staff and since noone uses it I say remove it but if not then keep both

I wish I could vote for option A and C

I just dont want chatbox gone I could care less about what happens to flashchat if its a burden to the staff and since noone uses it I say remove it but if not then keep both

actually before the chatbox everyone(almost) used flashchat. chatbox is what killed flashchat.

I say get rid of the ChatBox. >.> (Even though I don't use it or FlashChat anymore.)