Dreams

Sacracan

Have you ever had the same dream more than once?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever had the same dream more than once?

• Yes, I have had the same dream more than once.
    • I have had very similar patern of dreams.
    • No, I haven't had/don't remember of having the same dream more than once.

I know I've had dreams...that seem familiar to another dream. Like while I was in a dream I was remembering another dream where something happened that was similar to the dream I was in at the time. O_o Does that make sense?

But I'm reasonably sure I've never had the same dream twice.

Has totally happened to me. Where I was dreaming and I recalled in a flash of sudden insight something that happened in a previous dream, and that somehow related to what was going on and on occasion totally foretold what was going to happen... it's bizarre.

A lot of times, I will have similar dreams where the same thing happens, but not in the exact same way as in the other dreams.

I will have dreams about someone that I love dying... more than once, which actually really disturbs me.

I guess I'm a negative person, because I don't really have good dreams that much. haha.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Well, every now and then I have the same dream that repeats a million times before I actually wake up. It's usually not very fun. =/

Other than that, no identical dreams. A heckuvalot are about zombies though, if that counts. :3 XD

I have so many zombie dreams! Just had a pretty epic one last night, akshully :3

I don't think I've ever had identical dreams... However, I tend to visit this one harbour-like place a lot. I don't actually know where it is, but my mind just makes it up. It's pretty sweet :)

Similar dreams. Had a few about treasure hunters that raided my house and took up base. They found something underneath the stop sign near my house. Never could get them to tell me what they found though.. I mean, they threatened with giant drills. Like super dentists.. or.. yeah. o_O

Those dreams might have been a culprit of eating ham right before I went to bed. Ham gives my dad and I really bizarre dreams.