Sign in to follow this  

One of my best friends is turning 18 in a couple weeks. I'm trying to find some thing special to do with him. I don't have much money to work with and he is no help (typical male j/k). Any ideas of something cheap and fun? Btw I live in the Nashville area of TN.

haha, birthday parties :partyguy:

a theme-related party, like an egyptian party (everbody dresses up in togas and stuff, send out invitations with a hieroglyphic alphabet on the back, everybody to come to the party has to sign his name in hieroglyphics etc - we did that a couple of times, it's loads of fun)

or make a really childish party, like you'd make for little kids with party hats and all - also quite funny, if people don't take themselves too seriously.

quite a funny party game: a bunch of balloons, fill half of the balloons with funny quotations or anecdotes relating to his life, the other half with instructions for stupid/funny/embarrassing things to do.

he has to pop the balloons and read out or do whatever is on the card.

takes some time to come up with good stuff for this one but it's definitely a lot of fun and a very cool "game" for a birthday party. :HappyBirthday: