Sign in to follow this  
Phoenix.

Worship band chicks.

So ladies, how many of you are involved in your churches worship band?

If so what instrument do you play?

And whats your favourite worship song? (this really applies to anyone!)

I play the viola for worship every single Sunday. =P I used to sing backup as well, but I found it stressed me out, I felt so... vulnerable! I might try again someday....

My favourite worship song was written by someone from a sister church of ours, so it's likely that no one will have heard of it, but it's called "Hitting the Mark." It's about God having a plan for us, even in eternity a million years from now, and it's such a good song.

I wish I was able to at the moment. I'd give anything to be in one.

At one point I did play guitar, but we ended up leaving that church. Miss it tons.

I'm not in a worship band but am trying to get it organized to play in my youth group worship. I play guitar. My favorite worship song...um, I'll just pick one since I have so many. Mighty to Save - Hillsong.

woooo worship band!!!

I am in youth group worship band (singing and guitar) and i also play for the church's main service (singing or keyboard).

I have sooooo many favorite songs!

I play the throat and I stand next to my mom by the keyboard guy.

My favorite part is when I get to sit down :D

Im not in my worship band at the moment, but I am auditioning soon, please pray! Thank you :)

ONE of my favortie worship songs is called: Healing is in your hands ( its beautiful )

well my church doesnt do that. in fact we have no instruments (really old conservative church) but the congergation(sp?)/crowd sings all together.

I have many favorites!! but I think the best song ever is "Our God Is an Awesome God" But the "Days of Elijah" is a close second!

I am on my church's youth worship band. I rock out on (play) the guitar. Both electric and acoustic. Depending on the day.

My favorite worship song, hands down, has to be, Show Me Your Glory by Jesus Culture.

I sing in the worship band most Sundays (sometimes i like listening :)) and my favourite song (that we sing) is Knowing You, or it's often called All I Once Held Dear...I really like Grace Like Rain by Todd Agnew aswell

Sign in to follow this