Sign in to follow this  
chozen1116

I find it really selfish of myself to ask for others to pray for me, but today, I just wanted to put a request out there.

I'm having a really hard time dealing with so much right now. On the outside I act as if i'm alright, on the inside i'm heartbroken, devastated, and crying all the time.

My great grand-uncle is in the hospital dying as I type of both a hole in his heart and a stomach anorism. The hospital refuses to operate due to the fact that he's 85. He's suffered 2 strokes in his lifetime already, and he's on his way out.

On top of this, my brother is now engaged and getting married 3 days after my birthday in May, which means I won't be home with my friends when i turn 20. Now, i'm not mad about that, but i'm having an extremely hard time with this engagement because I know i'm losing my brother, and I barely know the girl he's marrying.. plus they are going to live on the other side of the country from me which means i'll never see him.

Finally, since the discovery of my 2nd cyst a month ago and the complications that can come from it, i've been crying a lot about my future and what i'm facing. Jesus promised me that He's not taking away my ability to have children but my abdomen really hurts (it's my 2nd ovarian cyst) and i'm just struggling.

I hate asking others to pray for me because I know there are so many others out there that need more help, or need someone next to them much more than I do. However, all I want is a prayer for peace. There's so much going through my mind, and my heart is nothing short of shattered right now. I don't like to talk to people about my issues because I become a burden very quickly, but since none of you know me, I hope that it won't be an issue.

There's nothing wrong with asking people to pray for you, Victoria. Don't ever feel like you can't. We're all here for you.

I sent up a prayer for you and your family. You can get through this, I know it.

Feel free to PM me anytime asking for prayer or if you just need to talk.

You're not a burden. It's definitely okay to ask people to pray for you. Even Paul did it in the Bible. I will pray for you, and I hope things will turn out okay.

Yes, I'll definitely pray for you! What you're going through sounds incredibly difficult, and you definitely need it!

Just remember that God is there and that He'll see to it that you get through this. He's on your side.

If you need anyone to talk to, I am here any time! I'm a good listener and won't mind at all.

Also, everyone needs a little help sometime. There's nothing to be ashamed of in that.