InHisName

What's your fav. Tv Show?

Oh, goodness, I know there will be shows left. I love TV :)

-Gilmore Girls. I own every season, have seen every episode at least three times, and can quote pretty much every line. *blushes*

-Law & Order: SVU. ^^Ditto, basically.

-Fairly Legal.

-Good Luck Charlie.

-Cake Boss.

-DC Cupcakes.

-Four Weddings.

-Chase.

-Dateline.

-Toddlers & Tiaras. Guilty pleasure ._.

Pretty much all the crime shows, cake/cupcake shows, wedding/pageant shows, Disney, and the occasional dramatic comedy :)

To name a couple:

- Say Yes To The Dress

- Secret Life of the American Teenager (I don't agree with it, and it's really unrealistic, but it's so stupid and unrealistic that it's kind of addicting.)

- America's Next Top Model

- Pretty Little Liars

- Wife Swap

I love a lot of TLC shows, except for Cake Boss and DC Cupcakes, as I find them kind of boring. But anything to do with lifestyles and kids, I love. I used to watch One Tree Hill, but I feel as if they're dragging it on way too long, especially after Lucas left. I loved him as a character. Him and Brooke.

Pretty Little Liars is love. :)

By the way, could someone fix the thread title. it says "WHat's" and it's bothering me. :P

The Office

Arrested Development

Freaks & Geeks

The Wonder Years

Phineas & Ferb

The Middle

Modern Family

Boy Meets World

That '70s Show (may need to cut back/stop watching...)

SNL (mostly the first few seasons and the ones from the '90s)

My So-Called Life

a lot of old sitcoms

'90s cartoons ♥

If I had to pick one favorite tv show, of all time, it would have to be the Japanese anime series, Angel Beats. The narrative takes place in purgatory, where Otonashi (picture left) wakes up unsure of who he is or what he is doing there. The main plot of the story is Otonashi joining up with a group lead by the Rebel Yuri (picture center) which fights against their own re-incarnation, or as Yuri puts it, "No God, No Buddha, No Angels." They soon befriend their arch-enemy Kanade (picture right) in figuring out how to deal with life in purgatory.

It is quite simply the sweetest, funniest and most moving television series I have ever seen. It deals with heavy philosophical concepts, love and relationships in a way that leaves your heart in pieces by the time of the final episode. It is one of the reason I am now a practicing Roman Catholic. It gave me reasons to regain my faith in God.

1338484116_angel-beats.jpeg

Smallville! Bad-Acting and all! Seriously, for the first three seasons, Clark and Pete (Main characters) were HORRIBLE actors. Later on in the series, we got better actors and the main characters got better. But the amount of GOOD story-lines it kept through just one season is great. Plus it has Cassidy Freeman and Allison Mack as lead roles. Which instantly makes it epic.

Total Drama Series! (Minus TDROTI) Generic Characters and all! With characters like Geoff and Ezekiel, this show could have failed miserably. But It was just so good that I loved it at first episode.

Smallville! Bad-Acting and all! Seriously, for the first three seasons, Clark and Pete (Main characters) were HORRIBLE actors. Later on in the series, we got better actors and the main characters got better. But the amount of GOOD story-lines it kept through just one season is great. Plus it has Cassidy Freeman and Allison Mack as lead roles. Which instantly makes it epic.

Total Drama Series! (Minus TDROTI) Generic Characters and all! With characters like Geoff and Ezekiel, this show could have failed miserably. But It was just so good that I loved it at first episode.

Love that series! Especially Total Drama Action. I still watch Sixteen. But I mostly watch Ugly Betty.

The extent of my TV watching (aside from watching the presidential debates) has been to flip to the sci-fi channel and watch whatever horrible creature feature is on (e.g. Sharktopus). Those things are so dumb they're funny.

This was after my bout with the true crime station. While I enjoyed the crime-solving and courtroom stuff, I soon discovered that true crime and my already hyperactive imagination were not a good match. After nearly attacking a hapless guy who just wanted directions and prowling the (tightly locked) house with a glass bottle in my hand to investigate what turned out to be a dripping faucet, I decided it was time to go back to Pirahnaconda. :laugh:

The extent of my TV watching (aside from watching the presidential debates) has been to flip to the sci-fi channel and watch whatever horrible creature feature is on (e.g. Sharktopus). Those things are so dumb they're funny.

This was after my bout with the true crime station. While I enjoyed the crime-solving and courtroom stuff, I soon discovered that true crime and my already hyperactive imagination were not a good match. After nearly attacking a hapless guy who just wanted directions and prowling the (tightly locked) house with a glass bottle in my hand to investigate what turned out to be a dripping faucet, I decided it was time to go back to Pirahnaconda. :laugh:

Ooh, if you like Sharktopus type stuff, you need to watch old B movies. Terrible, and yet awesome. Favourites include Santa Claus conquers the Martians, Mothra and The Mole People. Enjoy.

I saw that! Who comes up with that kind of stuff?

Only pure, unrefined genius creates stuff like that. I'm not kidding, Mothra is great.