InHisName

What's your fav. Tv Show?

I used to watch historical shows (the Tudors, the Medicis etc.), but they just made me want to go throttle everyone involved in making them (kind of like popular historical movies and popular historical fiction). Thank you, television; there weren't enough trashy soap operas out there; what we really needed was vulgar sensationalizing of the lives of already-fascinating people who had an enormous impact on our world. Yay for promoting ignorance of history in the name of cheap entertainment.

Sorry. I get vicious whenever a new Philippa Gregory novel comes out. :taz:

I used to watch historical shows (the Tudors, the Medicis etc.), but they just made me want to go throttle everyone involved in making them (kind of like popular historical movies and popular historical fiction). Thank you, television; there weren't enough trashy soap operas out there; what we really needed was vulgar sensationalizing of the lives of already-fascinating people who had an enormous impact on our world. Yay for promoting ignorance of history in the name of cheap entertainment.

Sorry. I get vicious whenever a new Philippa Gregory novel comes out. :taz:

The Tudors was terrible, I agree. However, I must admit I enjoyed The Borgias.

DON'T KILL ME, KRISTEN. D:

The Tudors was terrible, I agree. However, I must admit I enjoyed The Borgias.

DON'T KILL ME, KRISTEN. D:

As long as you don't say you enjoyed The Other Boleyn Girl, we can still be friends.

If I had to pick one favorite tv show, of all time, it would have to be the Japanese anime series, Angel Beats. The narrative takes place in purgatory, where Otonashi (picture left) wakes up unsure of who he is or what he is doing there. The main plot of the story is Otonashi joining up with a group lead by the Rebel Yuri (picture center) which fights against their own re-incarnation, or as Yuri puts it, "No God, No Buddha, No Angels." They soon befriend their arch-enemy Kanade (picture right) in figuring out how to deal with life in purgatory.

Someone else likes that show? A thousand awesome points monsieur. I've already caught a couple of episodes but i'm saving the rest for when I finally get it at Christmas.

As long as you don't say you enjoyed The Other Boleyn Girl, we can still be friends.

So, yeah, um, about that...

*sob* I've lost everyone! Everything I ever cared about! :crying:

I've never seen it. So technically, we could still be acquaintances.

The Walking Dead

Phineas and Ferb

Gravity Falls

Dan LeBatard is Highly Questionable (I love watching sports w/ humor)

Around the Horn

Storage Wars

Pawn Stars

American Pickers

Duck Dynasty

The Cosby Show

The Office

I can't live without TWD, P&F, Dan LeBatard, and A&E + History shows.

I know it isn't a TV show, but I also watch Tobuscus alot on Youtube.

The Walking Dead-I am a huge obsessed fan. Plus, its filmed in Georgia-even though I haven't lived there for two years now lol. I also love Once Upon A Time, Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, Diners Drive-in & Dives, and a handful of nick jr shows my little ones like to watch hahaha!

i am so with u! my sisters watch really lame shows like: Doc. McStuffins, Jake and the Never Land Pirates, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and this really annoying show called Sophia the First! :(

Top Gear (The UK one, obviously, not the terrible American version). The hosts have such fantastic chemistry with each other.

Veronica Mars. Such great acting all the way through.

Definitely "Community"

Oh for that show to be on British TV ;.;

Quick add to my list: The League of Gentlemen, which is pretty much all i've watched this week and what a glorious week it has been.

I don't have a favourite, but recently I've been watching Revenge a lot.

I don't have a favourite, but recently I've been watching Revenge a lot.
Is Skins still in production. I loved the first two generations, but I heard the third was terrible.

I Love Lucy is my absolute favorite. I own every season and have watched every episode numerous times.
I could never watch that show. Lucy's antics were always too absurd. Then again, I prefer dry humour, so the sort of slap-stick silliness and verbose absurdities that go on in such a show never appealed to me generally.

Is Skins still in production. I loved the first two generations, but I heard the third was terrible.

I was never really into Skins, but I believe it was cancelled last year.

I could never watch that show. Lucy's antics were always too absurd. Then again, I prefer dry humour, so the sort of slap-stick silliness and verbose absurdities that go on in such a show never appealed to me generally.

I like dry humor too, but I also love Lucy's off the wall ideas.

I like Castle,Touched by an Angel, Mentalist, White Collar, Criminal Minds, Blue Bloods, Monk, 24...

I like Castle,Touched by an Angel, Mentalist, White Collar, Criminal Minds, Blue Bloods, Monk, 24...

I love Criminal Minds.