InHisName

What's your fav. Tv Show?

I could never watch that show. Lucy's antics were always too absurd.

I think the pure absurdity of the show is what I like most about it. Especially the chocolate factory episode. That one's probably my favorite.

I think the pure absurdity of the show is what I like most about it. Especially the chocolate factory episode. That one's probably my favorite.
See that does absolutely nothing for me.

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

My favorite TV show is VeggieTales!! :woot:
Didn't the Veggie Tales creator recant the show and say it teaches kids terrible messages?

Didn't the Veggie Tales creator recant the show and say it teaches kids terrible messages?

Oh, I dunno. I haven't seen all of them, but I liked the old ones I saw. :D

My favorite episode is probably "Home Movies". My favorite episode in the first season is "The Quiz Show", in the second season "The Matchmaker", in the third season "Home Movies", in the four season "First Stop", in the fifth season "Lucy Meets Charles Boyer", and in the sixth "Off To Florida". There are so many funny episodes, that it's hard to even have favorites per season.

one of MY favorite shows is The Big Bang Theory. how about any one else.................?

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

I don't have a fav. TV show, but I love the movies:

-Soul Surfer

-The Hunger Games

-Lord of the Rings

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

My favourite T.V. show would have to be Duck Dynasty thanks to a friend at my church who suggested that I watch it.

My favourite T.V. show would have to be Duck Dynasty thanks to a friend at my church who suggested that I watch it.

I like it too, but it's just gotten so scripted. It's still funny. But it was funnier when they just acted out suggested and didn't actually have full blown lines and everything.

I like it too, but it's just gotten so scripted. It's still funny. But it was funnier when they just acted out suggested and didn't actually have full blown lines and everything.

I know. It's too bad really, it made a mess of a good show.

The Big Bang Theory.

#nerdlove

I'm proud to say I haven't seen one episode of Duck Dynasty.

I have mixed feelings about you.

~

Right now I'm practically wetting myself over Breaking Bad. I know every white person in America is doing the same, but I just love it so much. The writing is absolutely impeccable. Both my younger brother (wannabe movie snob) and my older brother (watches stupid crap on netflix, ruining our suggestions) both love it. That's like three different audiences that adore it. It's just that good.

I really wish they wouldn't bleep/mute the F-words. Really takes me out of the moment.

Other than that, I'm watching The Legend of Korra and Community. I'm so white.

NSIC

and

PSYCH

seriousness and comedy mixed in one ^-^

Both great shows!  Do you watch both NCIS and NCIS: LA? - They need to start like..NCIS in 5 other cities like they did for CSI!

Guest Mike Spero

There is only two tv shows in the world I enjoy. Period. Those include Spice and Wolf and Being Human (US). I don't even watch tv at all excluding these programs.

anime-spice-and-wolf-ii-00.jpg

03_04.jpg

spice%20and%20wolf%20holo%20the%20wise%2

Being-Human-Season-3-banner.jpg

3-sorry.png

sam-witwer-being-human-1.jpg

If anyone states there is a better show in all of existence, you will face my WRATH 3:<

If anyone states there is a better show in all of existence, you will face my WRATH 3:<

Being Human (UK)? :P

Oh Being Human. So many sexy characters, so little time.

I started watching Being Human after season 8 of Smallville. Sam Witwer plays the psuedo-villain and does an incredible job doing it. I only watched the first few episodes of Being Human, but it certainly looks interesting. But from the adverts I've seen of it, it appears to have amped up the already staggering sex appeal to mind boggling levels.

Guest Mike Spero

Being Human (UK)? :P

Oh Being Human. So many sexy characters, so little time.

I started watching Being Human after season 8 of Smallville. Sam Witwer plays the psuedo-villain and does an incredible job doing it. I only watched the first few episodes of Being Human, but it certainly looks interesting. But from the adverts I've seen of it, it appears to have amped up the already staggering sex appeal to mind boggling levels.

570e99842e73b56d261fb51bf4afb8da0cb8fa7a

(In all honesty I feel the same. They had a great premise for a show: The addict being the vampire, the victim being the ghost, the sex-ed up guy with anger issues being a werewolf, and then they started ruining it by trying to jam it full of sex appeal xc It could have been much better)

But what about Spice and Wolf? D: That one wasn't ruined at all TTuTT

(In all honesty I feel the same. They had a great premise for a show: The addict being the vampire, the victim being the ghost, the sex-ed up guy with anger issues being a werewolf, and then they started ruining it by trying to jam it full of sex appeal xc It could have been much better)

But what about Spice and Wolf? D: That one wasn't ruined at all TTuTT

British version is better for that :3 And it has Mark Gatiss as a vampire, so ya know. 

I feel I need to update this list again, the original one is awful ._. -le sigh- I can't bebothered narrowing it down too much and i'll exclude anime to save time.

Play for Today

The Wire

Mad Men

League of Gentlemen

Doctor Who (specifically the Pertwee era)

The Twilight Zone

Quatermass and the Pitt

The Prisoner

Tinker, Tailor, Solider Spy

Kolchak: The Night Stalker

MST3K

In Treatment

The Sopranos

Children of the Stones

Garth Marenghi's Darkplace

Edge of Darkness

Yes, Minister

The Simpsons 

Brideshead Revisted

Friday Night Lights

Father Ted

Rev.

The Trip

The Thick of It

Twin Peaks

Guest Mike Spero

I like two shows...
I forgot people actually watch television and could possible have a list that huge O.O

I still stand by this being the best show ever 3:<

C7Om4qs.gif
spice_and_wolf_02.jpg
spiceandwolf101.jpg

tumblr_mmfsjpDJZx1spgvkgo1_500.gif

spiceandwolf_1.jpg

spicywolf_01_horo.jpg

spiceandwolf93.jpg

wqoajq.png

2mq2gxk.png

3146jy8.png

This was God's example to man on how to actually make a good anime/tv show for once in its existence  :angel:

Edited by Mike Spero