Sign in to follow this  
lefarceur

Blogging?

Wow, I will have to check some of these out!

If anyone wants to read mine, I'd love some feedback. I need to write more. Haha.

Chasingcloudnine.Wordpress.com

Wow, I will have to check some of these out!

If anyone wants to read mine, I'd love some feedback. I need to write more. Haha.

Chasingcloudnine.Wordpress.com

I liked your blog. :) And yes, I need to write more too.

Tumblr is so lame.

and overrated.

and I hate it. ugh. when people send me links to their Tumblr, I usually don't even check them out (no offense) just because I HATE the way Tumblr looks, and it seems like it's more about trying to seem cool than actual blog posting. Idk. Sorry. /rant over

(P.S. I used to have a Tumblr but never could figure it out xD)

Just wondering..does anyone here blog?

I blog. I have a book blog and I post book reviews, author interviews, author guest posts, giveaways and other random bookish stuff. I receive free books from author and publishers in exchange for my book reviews. It's pretty fun. You can check out my book blog at sugarpeach.wordpress.com

Tumblr is so lame.

and overrated.

and I hate it. ugh. when people send me links to their Tumblr, I usually don't even check them out (no offense) just because I HATE the way Tumblr looks, and it seems like it's more about trying to seem cool than actual blog posting. Idk. Sorry. /rant over

(P.S. I used to have a Tumblr but never could figure it out xD)

The majority of people on tumblr absolutely love it or don't understand it.

I think you just misunderstood tumblr, It's not per se about blogging, it's like twitter for pictures, videos, and .gifs

I just came back from a 4-day journalism workshop. Many of the 42 attendees are huge fans of Tumblr. And all of us had to tumble at least once. I still don't get the craze over Tumblr, but I did learn that Tumblr is a micro-blogging site, like Twitter.

Tumblr has infinitely creative people.

I found etsy through tumblr... how sad, I was ignorant to this wonderful craft website for so many years.

Yeah, I don't even consider tumblr to be a blog... Tumblr is for posting pictures, quotes, links, music, and videos, and text. At first I didn't understand it or like the format but now... it's addicting when you're bored. XD

It's like where all the awesome people of the world collab together :3

I agree! =)

I do have a blog here. It's a devotional blog I guess (idk what to call it really). I haven't written a ton on it. I have thought about doing a blog about writing ('cause if you can't tell by my sig/avy, I love writing) but I'm not sure anyone would read it..And gee I had no idea so many people on here blogged!

Zia, cool blog! I am now "following" your blog. I think a writing blog would be great, I know there are alot of us writers on this forum!

I have a blog but its a private personal blog. I don't have many friends in my life or people I trust so I blog how i feel instead. No one but myself or Sam can read it and I fully trust Sam, so its a nice personal way to express how I feel privately and safely

I have a blog but its a private personal blog. I don't have many friends in my life or people I trust so I blog how i feel instead. No one but myself or Sam can read it and I fully trust Sam, so its a nice personal way to express how I feel privately and safely

I trust you too. I'm glad your blog is available. XD