Welcome back to the Christian Teen Forums. We have been upgrading our forum software and it took a lot longer than originally anticipated. Thank you for your patience.

We are still working to bring some add-on features back, so it will be a continued work-in-progress. If you have any questions, feel free to post and ask away. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Christianteen

2520 Days of the Tribulation from Feast of Trumpets 2015 to Tisha B'Av 2022

56 posts in this topic

The Tribulation 2015 - 2022

People need to see the Tribulation is very near! I am about to fearfully share something with you. If I don't explain this just right you will lose the feeling for it.

A Total Lunar Tetrad is when there are 4 Total Lunar Eclipses in a row over 2 years. Sometimes several centuries can go by in which there are none. They are even more rare when they fall on Passover, Tabernacles and again, on Passover and Tabernacles. In 1949/50 and 1967/68 was when just such lunar eclipses occurred. Israel became a nation May 14, 1948 and the armistice treatise was signed 1949. Israel entered Jerusalem on June 7, 1967. The next Total Lunar Tetrad on feast days is 2014/15 (8th since Christ). There won't be another till 2582/83. If the Tetrad is associated with the return of Christ because it is associated with the return of Israel, would it take over 600 years from 1948 for Jesus to return? I don't think so. Out of the 5 feast Tetrads since Christ before the 20th century, there was only one century which had two Tetrads so that is about a 5% (1/19) chance the 20th century could have two Tetrads. The probability one of the Tetrads would fall on either 1949/50 or 1967/68 is a 2% (2/100) chance and the other Tetrad on the remaining date is a 1% (1/99) chance. So the probability the Tetrad could fall on these two necessary dates in the 20th century was 5% x 2% x 1% = 1 in 100,000 chance.

"From the fig tree learn its lesson: as soon as its branch becomes tender and puts forth its leaves, you know that summer is near. So also, when you see all these things, you know that he is near, at the very gates" (Matt. 24.32-33). The fig tree always represents Israel which began putting forth its leaves in 1948 even earlier. When this occurs Jesus' return is very near! God is placing these Lunar Tetrads right on top of Israel's most important events to tell us He is thinking of them and letting the Church know His return is right at the door. By 2015 it will be 67 years since 1948. Some consider verse 34 to be the return of Jesus within a generation after Israel becomes a nation: "Truly, I say to you, this generation will not pass away till all these things take place." My view is 'this generation' refers to the ongoing morally wicked generation these past two thousand years but consummated in this final generation. Would Jesus return 100 years or more after Israel becomes a nation? It would not seem to make sense given what Matt. 24 says and Rev. 6: "And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood" (v.12). I'll explain.

Three things happen in order (Rev. 6.12): 1) earthquake (Haiti earthquake in 2010 was the 5th worst natural disaster in history; or another disaster could could occur 2011-2013, possibly in United States, because none of the top ten disasters have touched North America), 2) a very unique solar eclipse, and 3) a very unique lunar eclipse. It is difficult to get people to understand that Revelation 6 is the past 20 centuries and is general in nature, but try to suspend your judgment for the moment and treat the 1/4 that are killed (v.8) as being a different time than the 1/3 that are killed (9.18) so that the sixth Seal which contains these three events will occur shortly before the Tribulation starts. The sixth Seal precedes the First Rapture to "the throne" (Rev. 7.9) that is according to readiness (Matt. 24.40-42, Luke 21.36, Rev. 3.10) and is before the 7th Seal (8.1) which opens up the blowing of the 7 Trumpets of the Tribulation - Daniel's last "unit of seven" (Dan. 9.27). The first Trumpet is blown first (8.7ff) and the first 4 Trumpets are completed in the first 1260 days of the 2,520 days of the Tribulation. The Tribulation is loud like trumpets. Much is going on. The past 20 centuries are the mystery age of the Church (7 church periods in Rev 2 & 3) where the Seals are opened secretly. Have you not had the feeling you are a sojourner in the world, and those who are not saved seem to not understand us at all no matter how much we explain God's redemptive design to them? They are more interested in the world so they carry on in the world.

The first Seal recounts the cross as though Jesus were newly slain in Rev. 5: "As though it had been slain" (v.6) is, in the original, rendered "as though it had been newlyslain"—This clearly proves that this is the scene of the ascension of the Lord. Although the death of the Lord is forever fresh, the word here designates it as being newly slain. In the first Seal the work of the cross is revealed as shown by the image of a bow but the arrow has been shot giving Satan a deadly wound by the cross when Jesus died not only your sins, but the sins of the whole world for forgiveness of sins. A bow strikes from afar as the Conqueror goes forth to conquer from this point of authority (v.5). He is the same Rider in chapter 19. He also brings us to sure death (co-death) with Him on the cross to our old man for power over sin and self. If our old man has died what does Satan have to work with through our flesh? Thus, we are able to put to nought the deeds of the flesh because we accept God's pronouncement we have died with Jesus on that eternal cross, are resurrected in our spirits now (touching the heavenly), and will be resurrected bodily and soulically in a resurrection like His. Nothing can separate us from the love of the One True God.

We have accounted for the earthquake and the lunar eclipse but what about the solar eclipse in between? There are 4 kinds of solar eclipses. The rarest is the Hybrid eclipse which occurs about 5% of the time. There are 3 kinds of Hybrids, the rarest which is the H3 at about 4% of the time. And there are two kinds of eclipses - short and long-dated. On Nov. 3, 2013 we will witness a long-dated H3 Solar Eclipse (4th since Christ). The probability of this type of eclipse occurring in the 21st century right next to and in front of the 2014/15 Tetrad is approximately 1 in 700 (3/20 centuries x 1/100 years in a century). Combine this with the Total Lunar Tetrad, the odds decrease substantially for these two events to be connected and come together in the precise order required by verse 12 of chapter 6. 1/700 x 1/100,000 = 1 in 70,000,000. Could we ask for a better sign for the beginning of the Tribulation to occur? I can't think of one.

Daniel's seventy sets of seven (Dan. 9.24-27) are 7 years x 360 days per year = 2,520 days each. 2,520 is the smallest divisible number by all numbers from 2 to 10, so it is a basic working unit in Daniel's vision. I believe the last 3 feasts pertain to the return of Jesus while the first 4 feasts were about His first coming. The Feast of Trumpets is associated to the First Rapture according to readiness (Luke 21.36, Rev. 3.10). There are 2,520 days from Sept. 14, 2015 (Feast of Trumpets) to Tisha B'Av, Aug. 7, 2022. Tisha B'Av is the day the Jews commemorate the destruction of the 1st and 2nd Temples. This is significant because Jesus returns to reign in the 3rd Temple. What's even more interesting is that normally Tisha B'Av takes place on Av 9, but when Av 9 falls on a Sabbath the Jews commemorate it the day after. It so happens than in the year 2022, Av 9 occurs on a Sabbath (Aug. 6) so Tisha B'Av is held on Sunday instead (Av 10) which amazingly is the 2,520 day from Sept. 14, 2015 (Feast of Trumpets). Aug. 6, 2022 was the 2519th day. It is also nice to see Jesus returns on a Sunday since that is the day He resurrected.

As an interesting aside, there are 17,640 days from June 7, 1967 when Israel took over Jerusalem to Sept. 23, 2015, the Day of Atonement. The Day of Atonement is when Israel ushers in the Jubilee year. 17,640 / 360 days per year = 49 years. The 50th year is a Jubilee year. For those who want to study further, they will soon discover 3986 BC to 2015 AD is exactly 6000 years or 120 Jubilees. 3986 is the 18th year of Adam from 4004 BC - for him it was his age of accountability. And Ezekiel's prophecy on one side for 390 days and the other side for 40 days takes us exactly to May, 1948 to the month for when Israel would become a nation again.

http://biblocality.com/forums/content.php?197-I-Do-Not-Know-How-to-Disprove-the-Tribulation-from-2015-to-2022

DesertKid: Hello, St. Francis.

St. Francis: Hello my little brother.

DK: I see you're weeding the garden again.

SF: Yep. The monastery needs veggies.

DK: Right. Say, Francis, what would you do if you knew Jesus was coming back in fifteen minutes?

SF: (smiles, looks DK in the eyes) Finish weeding the garden.

Oh, look! There's a n00b that knows more than the Jesus does! Silly n00b :P

"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." --Matthew 24:36

"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." --Matthew 24:36

+1

Um... single-purpose troll account perhaps?

I actually read the first two paragraphs of that, which is more than most people would, and it's.... no offence, but really bad. Perhaps I should remind you what the Bible really teaches about the end times:

Most assuredly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place.

Matt 10:23 When they persecute you in this city, flee to another. For assuredly, I say to you, you will not have gone through the cities of Israel before the Son of Man comes.

Matt 16:28 Assuredly, I say to you, there are some standing here who shall not taste death till they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom.”

You can redefine "Generation" out of existence, but really? "There are some standing here" - what else could that possibly mean?

But you might be thinking, "well then Jesus was wrong, because these events didn't happen back then." No! It's because you interpret the apocalyptic imagery as though it was written with a 21st audience in mind - the original apostles would have understood what He meant. He was referring to the destruction of the Jewish temple and nation by the Roman army.

Note the following OT passages referring to past judgements against corrupt nations:

Isaiah 13:9-10 Behold, the day of the LORD comes, cruel, with both wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate; and He will destroy its sinners from it. For the stars of heaven and their constellations will not give their light; the sun will be darkened in its going forth, and the moon will not cause its light to shine.

Ezekiel 32:7-8 When I put out your light, I will cover the heavens, and make its stars dark; I will cover the sun with a cloud, and the moon shall not give her light. All the bright lights of the heavens I will make dark over you, and bring darkness upon your land,’ Says the Lord GOD.

Isaiah 34:4-5 All the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled up like a scroll; all their host shall fall down as the leaf falls from the vine, and as fruit falling from a fig tree. “For My sword shall be bathed in heaven; Indeed it shall come down on Edom, and on the people of My curse, for judgment.

Jesus was wrong, because these events didn't happen back then

Your theory doesn't work. As was already shown in the post above (in the link for "wicked generation").

v.34 “This generation”—The Greek text is genea, not aion. The Chinese deem 30 years to be a generation; the West reckons 40 years as such. Neither calculation is applicable here, for had it been either case, all these things would have had to have been fulfilled in the lifetime of those living at the time of Matthew and thus all would have become past history. On the basis of such an interpretation (that is, that the meaning of “generation” is in terms of a given period of years) the historians maintain that Matthew 24 is already past: they argue that Titus destroyed Jerusalem exactly 40 years after the Lord had spoken these words recorded here in verse 34 and that therefore the word “generation” is here used in its most general sense.

Some try to avoid the problem by changing “generation” into “race”—the race of the Jewish people. But this is unlikely because (1) Matthew 1.17 says, “So all the generations from Abraham unto David are fourteen generations”; (2) we must not alter a word simply because of a difficulty, and (3) had this word been “race” in its translation, then such an explanation would mean that the Jewish race has the possibility of being destroyed since the Lord in fact declares that “this generation shall not pass away till all these things be accomplished” (v.34).

How, then, should genea be explained? We should try to find the clue from the Old Testament:

“Thou wilt keep them, O Jehovah, thou wilt preserve them from this generation for ever” (Ps. 12.7). This is a generation not in terms of a physical, but a moral, relationship.

“They are a perverse and crooked generation” (Deut. 32.5). The genea (Hebrew, dor) here is not 30 or 40 years or even a lifetime. As long as perversity and crookedness last, just so is the duration of that generation.

“For they are a very perverse generation, children in whom is no faithfulness” (Dent. 32.20). The generation continues as long as unfaithfulness persists.

“There is a generation that curse their father, and bless not their mother. There is a generation that are pure in their own eyes, and yet are not washed from their filthiness. There is a generation, oh how lofty are their eyes! And their eyelids are lifted up. There is a generation whose teeth are as swords, and their jaw teeth as knives, to devour the poor from off the earth, and the needy from among men” (Prov. 30.11-14). Obviously, such a generation is not limited to a few decades or a lifetime; rather, it points to a period marked by certain immoral characteristics.

We may receive further light from the Gospel of Matthew itself:

“But whereunto shall I liken this generation. . .?” (11.16-19).

“An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it but the sign of Jonah the prophet . . . The men of Nineveh shall stand up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for they repented at the preaching of Jonah; and behold, a greater than Jonah is here” (12.39,41).

“The queen of the south shall rise in the judgment with this generation . . . Even so shall it be also unto this evil generation” (12.42,45 ).

“All these things shall come upon this generation” (23.36).

This evil generation will last just as long as evil and adultery remain. Hence the meaning of genea in 24.34 is a period of time characterized by evil, adultery, perverseness, and crookedness. Such a period has not yet passed away, and will pass away only after all these things are accomplished.

“This generation” includes three classes of people: (1) the Gentiles who worship idols and reject God; (2) those Jews who reject Christ; and (3) the apostates—the so-called modernists. Before all these people pass away, all these things will be accomplished. The Lord will come and destroy them. Before the coming of the kingdom, all these things shall be fulfilled.

We should thus see the distinction among these three Greek words used in the Bible: kosmos is the world, aion is the age, and genea is the generation.

Lately I contemplated if the 2014/15 Tetrad could refer to the beginning of the construction of Temple (Israel 1949, Jerusalem 1967) so Temple 2014. But Matt. 24.33 is not talking about the Temple but the soon return of Jesus after Israel becomes a nation in Matt. 24.32.

The parousia of Christ lasts 7 years from first rapture "before the throne" (Rev. 7.9) to His stepping down on the mount of olives (Rev. 19.11-16). That's 2,520 days.

So the Temple begins construction 2013 or 2014 but the Tribulation begins Sept. 14, 2015. And the Temple is completed 220 days into the Tribulation April 20, 2016 with 2300 days left from April 21, 2016 to Aug. 7, 2022.

17,640 days or 360 x 49 years from June 7, 1967 to Sept. 23, 2015.

Does God have to hit us over the head for us to accept these signs?

Lately I contemplated if the 2014/15 Tetrad could refer to the beginning of the construction of Temple (Israel 1949, Jerusalem 1967) so Temple 2014. But Matt. 24.33 is not talking about the Temple but the soon return of Jesus after Israel becomes a nation in Matt. 24.32.

The parousia of Christ lasts 7 years from first rapture "before the throne" (Rev. 7.9) to His stepping down on the mount of olives (Rev. 19.11-16). That's 2,520 days.

So the Temple begins construction 2013 or 2014 but the Tribulation begins Sept. 14, 2015. And the Temple is completed 220 days into the Tribulation April 20, 2016 with 2300 days left from April 21, 2016 to Aug. 7, 2022.

17,640 days or 360 x 49 years from June 7, 1967 to Sept. 23, 2015.

Does God have to hit us over the head for us to accept these signs?

[More verses about how only the Father knows the time of Christ's return and how He won't tell us]

If the Tetrad is associated with the return of Christ because it is associated with the return of Israel...

This is where you are wrong. You fail to explain how the Tetrad is linked to the return of Christ.

Also, you are wrong in the areas where the Bible talks about how NOT EVEN THE SON KNOWS THE TIME WHEN THE RAPTURE WILL HAPPEN.

Unless you are God. In which case, my apologies.

This is where you are wrong. You fail to explain how the Tetrad is linked to the return of Christ.

Also, you are wrong in the areas where the Bible talks about how NOT EVEN THE SON KNOWS THE TIME WHEN THE RAPTURE WILL HAPPEN.

Unless you are God. In which case, my apologies.

You just earned cool points,Daniel.

Anyone who's gone to such lengths is just wasting their time. No one knows when it's going to happen,so,why bother? Just live your life and the tribulation will happen when it happens. Somewhat reminds me of puberty....

Pro tip: don't back talk mods. Not a good move...

Come on guys even the angels don't know when Jesus is to return, are you saying we know more than heavenly beings now?

Come on guys even the angels don't know when Jesus is to return, are you saying we know more than heavenly beings now?

I guess that's why Jesus places men above angels. And it is not that they would not always not know, for the Bible says we can know (Matt. 24.33) after Israel becomes a nation. That's exactly what happened. Yet of no faith!

You fail to explain how the Tetrad is linked to the return of Christ.

That's when Jesus was on earth when He emptied Himself of His independent attributes. He knows now of course at the right hand of the Father, and He said we would know when Israel becomes a nation again (Matt. 24.32-33).

It was already explained how the Tetrad was linked in Rev. 6.12 which occurs right before the Tribulation so as the previous Tetrads were on Israel so with Matt. 24.33 Jesus said we would know when His return is right at the door.

Trust God's word.

Don't give into Satan who wants you to shut your mind down.

We are able to discern the times and seasons, so for Christians to be oblivious to the blatant reality that the Lord's return is near seems like people just want to put their head in the sand.

17:34:47

Regardless of the exact date, the apostles spoke as if to urge us to do as much as we can to further the Gospel, before He returns.

17:35:49

I'd recommend reading Matthew 25:13-30.

I guess that's why Jesus places men above angels. And it is not that they would not always not know, for the Bible says we can know (Matt. 24.33) after Israel becomes a nation. That's exactly what happened. Yet of no faith!

That's when Jesus was on earth when He emptied Himself of His independent attributes. He knows now of course at the right hand of the Father, and He said we would know when Israel becomes a nation again (Matt. 24.32-33).

It was already explained how the Tetrad was linked in Rev. 6.12 which occurs right before the Tribulation so as the previous Tetrads were on Israel so with Matt. 24.33 Jesus said we would know when His return is right at the door.

Trust God's word.

Don't give into Satan who wants you to shut your mind down.

Oh so now the prophet from God says that Satan has a hold on my mind.

Yes, Israel is a nation. But, don't think our generation is so special that God's gonna come back to save it. Who says that Israel won't be taken over again? And then later on, becomes a nation once again?

So I have a question for you. Does Scripture contradict itself? Why would Christ say that not even He knows, then turn around and say when it will happen?

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

You seem to forget that not even the Son knows. Are we above Christ?

That's when Jesus was on earth when He emptied Himself of His independent attributes.

What "Independant Attributes"? Do you mean, what makes Him God? Let me break this down for you. When Christ was on Earth, He was fully human and fully God. If He hadn't been fully human, He wouldn't have been able to be "tempted in every way" and He couldn't have died. If He hadn't been fully God, He wouldn't have been able to resist all temptation, and His death on the cross would have been for nothing because only His sacrifice could quench us of our sin. So saying that He was ignorant while He was human is in itself ignorant.

Oh so now the prophet from God says that Satan has a hold on my mind.

Yes.

Yes, Israel is a nation. But, don't think our generation is so special that God's gonna come back to save it. Who says that Israel won't be taken over again? And then later on, becomes a nation once again?

God said in Matt. 24.32-33 when Israel is a nation again, Jesus' return will be right at the door.

Who says Israel won't be taken over again? The Bible does. And it says it will be overrun in the Tribulation for just 2 or 3 years then it is restored when Jesus steps down.

There will not an extended period of Israel not being a nation again.

Why would Christ say that not even He knows, then turn around and say when it will happen?

It's because He emptied Himself of His independent attributes when He entered His creation. Even so, He said we could know when Israel becomes a nation again (Matt. 24.32-33). Now that Jesus is at the right hand of the Father, He certainly knows now.

You seem to forget that not even the Son knows. Are we above Christ?

That was when Jesus was walking on earth. You seem to have forgotten that.

What "Independant Attributes"? Do you mean, what makes Him God? Let me break this down for you. When Christ was on Earth, He was fully human and fully God. If He hadn't been fully human, He wouldn't have been able to be "tempted in every way" and He couldn't have died. If He hadn't been fully God, He wouldn't have been able to resist all temptation, and His death on the cross would have been for nothing because only His sacrifice could quench us of our sin. So saying that He was ignorant while He was human is in itself ignorant.

Scholars use the phrase, like in Lee Strobel's book Case for Faith scholars he interviewed, say Jesus "emptied Himself of His indpendent attributes" to be in the likeness of flesh. He restrcted many of His abilities to be fully man in addition to fully God.

It is not that He is ignorant at all. This is the way He wanted it. Makes sense.

Welcome to CTF! :)

Your theory doesn't work. As was already shown in the post above (in the link for "wicked generation").

How, then, should genea be explained? We should try to find the clue from the Old Testament:

No offence, but did you copy + paste all of this from somewhere? :P

“Thou wilt keep them, O Jehovah, thou wilt preserve them from this generation for ever” (Ps. 12.7). This is a generation not in terms of a physical, but a moral, relationship.

דּר דּור

dôr dôr

dore, dore

From H1752; properly a revolution of time, that is, an age or generation; also a dwelling: - age, X evermore, generation, [n-]ever, posterity.

Matthew 24:

G1074

γενεά

genea

ghen-eh-ah'

From (a presumed derivative of) G1085; a generation; by implication an age (the period or the persons): - age, generation, nation, time.

Is it a great argument to use OT references to the word "generation" when it was written in a different language? And even so, the term "generation" is referring to just that specific generation.

“They are a perverse and crooked generation” (Deut. 32.5). The genea (Hebrew, dor) here is not 30 or 40 years or even a lifetime. As long as perversity and crookedness last, just so is the duration of that generation.

“For they are a very perverse generation, children in whom is no faithfulness” (Dent. 32.20). The generation continues as long as unfaithfulness persists.

No! They're just referring to the current generation. There is NO reason to assume that they were referring to thousands or even hundreds of years.

This evil generation will last just as long as evil and adultery remain. Hence the meaning of genea in 24.34 is a period of time characterized by evil, adultery, perverseness, and crookedness. Such a period has not yet passed away, and will pass away only after all these things are accomplished.

“This generation” includes three classes of people: (1) the Gentiles who worship idols and reject God; (2) those Jews who reject Christ; and (3) the apostates—the so-called modernists. Before all these people pass away, all these things will be accomplished.

You are, quite frankly, adding to scripture when you attach so many other meanings to "generation" which the original apostles would not have considered. And what about the other examples indicating a near-fulfillment?

Mat 16:28 Verily I say unto you, there are some of them that stand here, who shall in no wise taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

Luk 9:27 But I tell you of a truth, There are some of them that stand here, who shall in no wise taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God.

Matthew 10:22-23 - “And you will be hated by all for My name’s sake. But he who endures to the end will be saved. When they persecute you in this city, flee to another. For assuredly, I say to you, you will not have gone through the cities of Israel before the Son of Man comes.”

ChristianTeen, and others, can you please at least read this article?

Oh, look! There's a n00b that knows more than the Jesus does! Silly n00b :P

I was gonna say that

4 Don’t let them waste their time in endless discussion of myths and spiritual pedigrees. These things only lead to meaningless speculations,[a] which don’t help people live a life of faith in God. (1 Timothy 1:4)

[a]in myths and endless genealogies, which cause speculation.

a stewardship of God in faith.

Paul tells Timothy to stay away from things similar to those which are being talked about here. It doesn't matter when or where Jesus Returns. We won't miss heaven by not knowing when he returns. Stop wasting your time discussing these things because it doesn't help you grow in faith or in love in Jesus Christ our Lord.

Yes.

Ha ha. You make me giggle :P

Who says Israel won't be taken over again? The Bible does.

Show me Scripture.

There will not an extended period of Israel not being a nation again.

You just keep impressing me again and again! You know more than Jesus does, you can tell what my spiritual condition even though you've never met or even talked to me, and you can tell the future!!! Sweetness! What's my wife's name?

It's because He emptied Himself of His independent attributes when He entered His creation.
That was when Jesus was walking on earth. You seem to have forgotten that.
Scholars use the phrase, like in Lee Strobel's book Case for Faith scholars he interviewed, say Jesus "emptied Himself of His indpendent attributes" to be in the likeness of flesh. He restrcted many of His abilities to be fully man in addition to fully God.

Hold on...

100% - 25% =/= 100%

Show me Scripture.

I will, but first do you acknowledge there are no verses that say Israel will be taken over again beyond the 2 or 3 years in the Great Tribulation before Jesus returns?

If Jesus is going to return soon (Matt. 24.33) after Israel becomes a nation (v.32), and the False Prophet is going to erect an idol in the Temple during the middle of the Tribulation then it stands to reason Israel will not be overrun for more than 3 years.

You just keep impressing me again and again! You know more than Jesus does, you can tell what my spiritual condition even though you've never met or even talked to me, and you can tell the future!!! Sweetness! What's my wife's name?

Hold on...

100% - 25% =/= 100%

Let's try and keep this civilized guys, some of the comments are becoming rather sarky. Thanks ^^

I will, but first do you acknowledge there are no verses that say Israel will be taken over again beyond the 2 or 3 years in the Great Tribulation before Jesus returns?

If Jesus is going to return soon (Matt. 24.33) after Israel becomes a nation (v.32), and the False Prophet is going to erect an idol in the Temple during the middle of the Tribulation then it stands to reason Israel will not be overrun for more than 3 years.

You're right! No Scriptures say that Israel will be taken over again! But no Scripture says they won't!

There's no Scripture that says that tomorrow is Tuesday February 1, 2011 either. Does that mean that tomorrow isn't Tuesday February 1, 2011?

You're right! No Scriptures say that Israel will be taken over again! But no Scripture says they won't!

There's no Scripture that says that tomorrow is Tuesday February 1, 2011 either. Does that mean that tomorrow isn't Tuesday February 1, 2011?

Doesn't that just illustrate some of the problems with the Reformers doctrine of "sola scriptura"? No scripture says that computers will ever exist, cars, air planes and no scripture has ever said that someone named "Daniel_of_Southern" will ever ever exist. Scripture doesn't discuss it because scriptures aren't about everything, they're about some things.

Doesn't that just illustrate some of the problems with the Reformers doctrine of "sola scriptura"? No scripture says that computers will ever exist, cars, air planes and no scripture has ever said that someone named "Daniel_of_Southern" will ever ever exist. Scripture doesn't discuss it because scriptures aren't about everything, they're about some things.

No, it doesn't.