Welcome back to the Christian Teen Forums. We have been upgrading our forum software and it took a lot longer than originally anticipated. Thank you for your patience.

We are still working to bring some add-on features back, so it will be a continued work-in-progress. If you have any questions, feel free to post and ask away. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Christianteen

2520 Days of the Tribulation from Feast of Trumpets 2015 to Tisha B'Av 2022

56 posts in this topic

NO ONE will ever know when He's coming. People have been trying to pinpoint it ever since Christ prophesied His second coming. All of them have been wrong. They all use the same verses and the same formulas and the same events to predict it. What makes YOU so enlightened to Scripture and the rest of us tools of Satan? How are you any different than the May 21, 2011 guy?

No one will know when Christ is going to rapture his church. Quite a good amount of being, i.e. those in the Tribulation, will know when he is coming back to set up His kingdom, not that anyone, but those saved afterwards would be thinking about it.

Those who take the time to try and understand when Christ is going to return are wasting their time. So what if you know when Christ will return? What does that matter? No one will be saved because they know when Christ will return and no one will be lost because they don't know when Christ will return.

If you don't live a life that is pleasing to God (i.e. conforming to the son of God and being Christ here on earth [1 john 4:18] and reflecting his love in us) then you aren't going to really be glad on that day. As Christians we go through the gate but then we travel down the path.

Take this advice: Do not concern yourselves with the time and date which you think Jesus the Christ will return, but rather focus on becoming more and more like Christ Jesus our Lord and Savior.

Those who take the time to try and understand when Christ is going to return are wasting their time. So what if you know when Christ will return? What does that matter? No one will be saved because they know when Christ will return and no one will be lost because they don't know when Christ will return.

If you don't live a life that is pleasing to God (i.e. conforming to the son of God and being Christ here on earth [1 john 4:18] and reflecting his love in us) then you aren't going to really be glad on that day. As Christians we go through the gate but then we travel down the path.

Take this advice: Do not concern yourselves with the time and date which you think Jesus the Christ will return, but rather focus on becoming more and more like Christ Jesus our Lord and Savior.

It goes without saying we should walk deeply with Christ, but I don't think that is mutually exclusive of knowing when Jesus returns. If the two Tetrads, when Israel became a nation and when Israel entered Jerusalem, is God telling the Jews He is thinking of them and to the Church (Matt. 24.33) that this indicates we can know when Jesus is "right at the door" which spiritually motivates us to "overcometh," then this is what Jesus is referring to when He says to be "watchful (Matt. 24.40-42, Luke 21.36) to be ready and keep the word of His patience (Rev. 3.10) to escape the hour of trial that is to come upon the whole world. Be ready at the door and don't let your house be broken into. The thief in the night comes to steal the best first, but if you reject the day of first rapture "before the throne" (Rev. 7.9) in third heaven on that day given, I would say you are being carnal, so you would be deceived when Sept. 14, 2015 Feast of Trumpets comes around. I'm not saying you are unsaved but you won't be included in the advanced party (5th seal martyrs, 144,000 and living overcomers) nor would you receive the reward of returning with Christ to reign during the 1000 years (Jude 14,15; Rev. 20.4). At best you will lose this reward. At worst the reason you have your attitude is because you not even born-again.