unsure :/

ok well i meet this guy...

(yeah most all girl problems start out like this >.<)

but he lives in germany, but we have been talking for a while now, and we both really like/love each other. i cannot imagine what it was like before him. he reminds me so much of my father too which is great. it was just lke a "click" and we have not stopped talking. and he is even willing to come to america (even though he loves german) to live here and to court me properly.

but he is not saved, and he believes in evolution. i have tried to talk to him, but i am afread that i am not capable enought to talk with him. but he sees reason in things, and is willing to change when he sees what is right and wrong. i have been praying for his comeing to Christ.

i dont know what i am asking here, but any advice i will take, thank you friends

It's ok that he is not "saved" (whatever that is), it's ok that he accepts evolution (you know, he should).

The whole he lives in Germany thing is meh. I'm sorry, but I don't believe that you can really know someone without meeting them face to face, and at your age meeting someone from online is a dangerous thing. The odds of this relationship working out even if he is genuine is quite small. I suggest focusing on people who live in your area and just talk to this guy as a distant "friend".

The Bible says "Do not be unequally yoked to unbelievers." This applies to friends and spouses.

My parents,one was saved,one was not. It ended in divorce. I'd strongly advise you to find a fellow who puts Jesus first in his life.

It's nice that you click and such,but giving yourself away to someone from another belief isn't a wise decision,just from what I've watched and endured.

The whole German thing is meh. XP

Wow. Germany is faaarrr. Being realistic: I don't know the chances of that ever working out as a romantic relationship. I'm sure you both can be really great distant friends, though.

Also, like Boogles said, II Corinthians 6:14 says: "Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?" This applies to romantic relationships - Uniting a believer with an unbeliever is essentially uniting opposites, which makes for a very difficult relationship.

I'll say a prayer for you so God can give you guidance with this (:

• 2 weeks later...

Agreed with the others on the unequally yoked part. HOWEVER.

A lot of people I game with have relationships with people in another county (they studied abroad or had a job in another county etc.) and they travel to see them when financial situation and time permits. Its not impossible, its only hard.

You're praying, which is very important, because we don't convert people, only God can do that.

A lot of people I game with have relationships with people in another county (they studied abroad or had a job in another county etc.) and they travel to see them when financial situation and time permits. Its not impossible, its only hard.

Those people also knew each other before one went to a different country.

And I'm sorry, a person's spiritual belief is not always the number one thing in determining success or failure of a relationship. Many people of different faiths make it work and have happy relationships.

However, many people who start out halfway across the world from each other do not work out, so that there is the real crux of the problem.