Sign in to follow this  
Sadlypoetic

How do you cry?

How do you cry?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. How do you cry?

• I cry too much, were ever when ever in front of who ever
    • I don't try to hide it at all.
    • I cry sometimes, if someone happens to see me I might be embarrassed. Depending on who it was.
    • I cry all the time but no one ever sees.
    • I don't cry.
    • I cry often. Occasionally in the company of my closest friends.

Why do you cry? Were do you go to cry? Do you let people see you and how much and often do you cry?

Just curious and thought it might be an interesting topic.

I don't really know which answer fits me best. I try my absolute best to not cry in front of people, but I will cry in front of my closest friends sometimes. I don't know how much I cry. Lately it's been more than usual but I'm not really that much of a crier for the most part.

I said I cry sometimes, but the only time I usually cry is at movies and I just usually get teary eyed but meh i'm a little sensitive I just dont show it most of the time :P

Tears are quite healing and a beautiful testimony of deeply felt emotions from great pain to extraodinary joy.

Let it all hang out I say because if you don't those feelings come out sideways.

Also, when it comes to tears of repentence, it is most crucial to let our tears flow. Many of the saints attest to this as they become the "groaning board" of the Holy Spirit overcome by intense pain, suffering and tears at unusual moments in remorse for their own and other's sins.

Last time I cried? This weekend actually.

I'm weird when it comes to crying. I think it has something to do with the fact that my eyes are SUPER SENSITIVE to anything - yes, even a bit of fresh water makes them sting.

So I tear up really easily, including when I laugh really hard. If someone's crying in a movie, usually it makes me cry too, but maybe 'cause it's too easy for me to feel other peoples' pain (yes, even fictional people :P). I don't remember the last time I actually made any sound while crying, or got super emotional to the point of tears (or got super emotional at all); that just doesn't happen with me. I'm a quiet crier.

I don't often cry around my friends. The only people I feel okay crying around are my mom and sisters.

Though one time we watched a video about the child soldiers in the DRC during my school assembly, and I cried >.< That was pretty awkward.

I think I am weird about crying. I will cry at the smallest things that I am not very upset about. I hate to cry in front of others but sometimes I can't control it. But I very rarely cry about the things that really bother me. Like I might cry at a movie, but not that I feel depressed or a family situation. Although I cry a little when a pet dies.

I am more likely to cry at someone elses pain I think.

I cry a lot. Books, movies, TV shows, songs, many different things can make me cry. I cry at youth group and camp quite a lot. I'm not embarrassed to cry. Tears are healing, they really are. I always feel better after a good cry.

I don't really cry in tears much. It happened twice in the past few years, both this year.

I usually go off by myself and cry out to God with real and heart spoken words

I find my eyes are sensitive, but I rarely get emotional in any sense so I tend not to cry. When my eyes do start watering, its usually for some really dumb reason so I try not to let myself cry. Mostly I cry when I laugh too hard. If I ever feel a bit emotional and am alone, I try to cry a lot to get it out of my system :P

I guess I cry a bit... idk... I've been really stressed out lately, so most of it is just frayed nerves, lack of sleep and a general 'GAH I JUST CAN'T WIN!-ness' specific to this year thats gotten me to be more of a weepy mess than I usually am. *Shrugs* Usually people don't see me cry (I'd be soooo embarrassed I can't even describe it).

I put I cry a lot but no one ever sees it (or knows about it at all). I feel embarrassed that I do, thus no one knows. I have had a real hard year this past while and releasing a lot of emotions.

I put myself down for "I Don't Cry" because it's the closest to the truth.

Unless you count tears of laughter. I get those 100 times more often than tears of sadness.

Me too. I think there needed to be more options for the less cry-y people among us, the way the poll is worded it seems like the only options are: public mega emo, embarrassed public mega emo, private mega emo, and robot.

I said I cry sometimes, but the only time I usually cry is at movies and I just usually get teary eyed but meh i'm a little sensitive I just dont show it most of the time :P

I only "almost cried" at 2 movies, Sintel and another one which I forgot the name (happy tears, not sad ones). I can only remember myself crying once in the last 5-6 years.

Unless you count tears of laughter. I get those 100 times more often than tears of sadness.

Which is still zero. 100x0 is still zero.

I cry enough, and am alone 9 times out of 10. But for any boys reading...you have amazing arms whether you think so or not, and that arm around a sad girl is so comforting. So please use them wisely!! But crying is actually good for you. There's some hormone or chemical that is released that makes you feel better. So if I can't hold my tears in, I encourage them to come out, and usually feel better once I'm done.

I cry all the time, there's not a day that goes by that I don't cry. and I cry when I'm alone...like you could never imagine. However, there have been 2 times where I've cried in front of someone, but it's really really hard for me to do. Crying in front of someone is vulnerability.

I cry large manly tears, but only in certain occasions.

1. The Futurama Episode "Jurassic Bark"

2. When Little foots mom dies in "The Land Before Time"

3. End of Toy Story 3.

Who wouldn't cry at the end of toy story three?

I've seen it like a dozen times sometimes I leave the room so no one sees.

It's cool that you would admit that though.

I love movies that make me cry.

I voted never cry at all because its the nearest to the truth.

But I cry alone with no one near and no one knows about it :P

and yes at the end of toy story 3 xD but seriously my dad cried on that movie and he never cries...EVER