Sign in to follow this  
Sadlypoetic

A prayer for my family.

Sorry for being so vague but here goes.

My family is having some isues and yeah there's money problems but that's not what I'm talking about.

Arguing, resentment and such.

There's is a history of violence and depression, a couple threatened suicides.

There is a lot of medical problems both physical and mental going around and a lot of stress.

Certan people should not be under said stress as it may worsen or aggravate medical conditions.

There is also spiritual lacking spreading like wild fire which is very frustrating I think I have a good relationship with God but emotionally and spiritually I'm not always being given an example to follow by a lot of people I feel I should be.

I know it will help me grow and I'll be a stronger person for it but somehow I don't think my family falling apart (not that they dont love each other we are very close and do love each other a lot)is Gods plan or good for me so I would apreciate if you guys would pray for us.

And thanks for reading this:)

I'll be praying for you! if you need an example of a strong spiritual figure, try reading your bible and watch how Jesus interacts with people, who better to learn from than God's son? And if you need inspiring check out online testemonies, that always gives me a lift! As for God's plan, I reckon God can work through anything to bring you out stronger and increase your faith.

My fave verse that I think reflects this is "And we know that in all things, God works for the good of those who love him" Romans 8:28 or there's a non-biblical quote I like "The night is always darkest before the dawn" in other words, trust God that He will bring you and your family through this and keep praying. :)

Thanks.

I guess I should read my bible more than I have been lately.

I can't always expect people to be the example even if they maybe should be.

Not that everyone in my family isn't but there are those who are not quite what I want to look up to.

Anyway I apreciate that(:

It's encouraging.

"I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time.

It doesn't change God. It changes me."-- C.S. Lewis

I realize that it is most difficult to live in an uncertain and scalding environment without being scathed, but , you are most wise to be able to at least see your family for what it is rather then to live in illusion.

This grace of awareness actually allows you to be of assistance. Please continue to use it for the good as you continue to pray for your family as it is much more powerful then you can imagine.

--Mrs P