Welcome back to the Christian Teen Forums. We have been upgrading our forum software and it took a lot longer than originally anticipated. Thank you for your patience.

We are still working to bring some add-on features back, so it will be a continued work-in-progress. If you have any questions, feel free to post and ask away. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mad_Dog

Beauty Pageant Mother Injects 8-Year-Old Daughter with Botox and Takes her Waxing

42 posts in this topic

That should be considered child abuse. Why isn't it? Why can't society produce more angry dark feminist hipster girls as opposed to this sort of idiocy? :-/

That should be considered child abuse. Why isn't it? Why can't society produce more angry dark feminist hipster girls as opposed to this sort of idiocy? :-/

Because society is focused on makin' lotza monies.

No on cares anymore... And that's very, very sad... :(

I can't even begin to express my disgust for that "mother". This is seriously pathetic, she should not be allowed to have custody of that child.

i am absolutly

abhored

baffled

cantankkorus

disgusted

i could go on and on

They shouldn't have children at all. They are permanently damaging them. They should even be prevented from HAVING children. I am thoroughly disgusted with them.

It's legalized child abuse.

I remember hearing on the news about Wal-Mart or something selling makeup or something for young kids, too. Real makeup. Yuck.

I think we all know how I feel about the government. And the FBI. *Cringes*

If you don't, well...

The government are evil, they are hiding aliens in the Area 51 base. They also have secrets. A lot of them...

The FBI are spies. They reside in the manhole covers... Tapping into peoples' televisions, making sure they aren't doing anything wrong. They watch you from street lights: Red, yellow and green. They use tiny cameras...

*Paranoid* O_O

HAHA, wait...what? Are you trolling?

This is just RETARDED! THIS is why I am SOOOO against beauty pageants! .... Geez... Some people just aggravate me SO MUCH.

Please don't use "retarded" as an adjective for this.

What kind of 8 year old wants a boob job? That woman is not fit to be a parent. o.O

I bet a lot of 8 year olds want to change things about their body...she probably just wants it because she's heard from her mom (or others) that she's supposed to look a certain way and be a certain size.

I remember hearing on the news about Wal-Mart or something selling makeup or something for young kids, too. Real makeup. Yuck.

What's wrong with kids wearing makeup? Yes, botox and waxing are extreme...but makeup's harmless.

I thought this was fake?

Turned out it was. But this thread was posted when the news came out originally

HAHA, wait...what? Are you trolling?

HAHAHA... No. =) I honestly am that paranoid.

Please don't use "retarded" as an adjective for this.

I bet a lot of 8 year olds want to change things about their body...she probably just wants it because she's heard from her mom (or others) that she's supposed to look a certain way and be a certain size.

What's wrong with kids wearing makeup? Yes, botox and waxing are extreme...but makeup's harmless.

Not to kids. >_> They shouldn't be exposed to that kind of thing at such a young age.

Turned out it was. But this thread was posted when the news came out originally

^ Exactly.

That's sick. This is just another example of how society puts too much emphasis on being "hot and beautiful". I'm sure the daughter was a gorgeous little girl.. WHY does she need waxing, let alone botox?!

EDIT: It's a fake? Okay.. that sounds a little bit better. Still not good though, why would they lie? :S

For money and publicity.

At the risk of having her child removed from her? I read somewhere that the girl was removed from her care for a while. Some mothers really need to get their priorities straight, IMO.

At the risk of having her child removed from her? I read somewhere that the girl was removed from her care for a while. Some mothers really need to get their priorities straight, IMO.

Yes. I will be completely honest with you, a mother WILL do that. Didn't know that... Agreed.

Parents like this usually are so insecure about themselves, that they have to make a perfect image out of their kid to make them feel better. They think that by making their kids perfect then it makes up for the fact that they are fat or ugly or however they view themselves. This is just a sick way for parents to be selfish. I hate it when parents force something on their kid. Forcing a sport or something is one thing but botoz on an 8yr old? And she wants a boob job? Seriously she hasn't even hit puberty so if she gets a boob job at 8 and ends up with some DDD's, hows she going to feel then? My gosh. This is just so sick.