Syphon

Picture Post

^:lol: Definitely not as beautiful as you in your passport picture with that "I'm-about-to-see-the-love-of-my-life" glow about you! :P

dude, sweet beard! now ya just need a walker texas ranger hat, and a pair of revolvers lol, :P[/b]

I have a hat, but I'll stick with a hi-cap .45 ACP semiautomatic. No revolvers, thank you sir. I'd like to have a badge. lol

So, Zach sent me my birthday/Christmas present the other day.

214312.jpg

Puppies! There will be a thread soon on what to name them. And probably a poll. Because I have no idea what to name them.

Image0150.jpg

Last night, I went to a big Christian camp that puts up huge displays of Christmas lights.

Meet Bruce the Spruce, the talking Christmas tree (my friend Brian was with him):

Image0153.jpg

We asked Bruce the Spruce what was green, smelled like a tree, and screamed when you threw it into a fire and he responded, "...I think that was Cousin Bob..." :lol:

Here is my other friend that is named Brian with his new best friend, the conductor bear! We found out there was a girl in the costume by the security guards standing around. :lol: Good times, good times.

Image0156.jpg

^ :lol: <3333 The first step has been accomplishedddddd. By January 18, it will be paid for, and then I just gotta make sure I haz money to spend there. :P

Yes Scotland! And we'll be going in May. Shouldn't be that bad, right? >_> You're coming to meet me, right? :P

I give you an accurate representation of my day in chemisry:

DSCN2391.jpg

Yes Scotland! And we'll be going in May. Shouldn't be that bad, right? >_> You're coming to meet me, right? :P[/b]

If you want :P

It's impossible to accurately predict the weather here, so it's best to assume rain 24/7 :P

Guest Sunshine Lady

I spend hours looking at people's pictures and feel left out when I don't post any. So bear with me =)

14747_194023023955_545888955_2831402_5728184_n.jpg

Elizabeth, Jordan, and I (Brittany): this was before going to Red Robin for our friend Aizaiah's birthday party.

14543_1292177265909_1274598449_847224_723403_n.jpg

And this is me and Jessica before "Woofest"!!

ok. i'm digging the blue walls of that top picture. o.o

XD Nerd.[/b]

Thanks! That's actually my mom and dad's bathroom. And I was harassing my mom into taking a picture. LOL.

All right, in light of my spiritual birthday in a few days, I'd like to display some pictures, but they're not really of me.

Around June 17th, this was my collection of books.

5117_200213925719_505425719_7316699_925581_n.jpg

As of December 12th, this is an incomplete collection of my books, but contains a majority of them. Keep in mind I took two separate pictures and spliced them together because my webcam couldn't get them all in one shot.

collectionofbooks.png

I think I have around 50+ books now, as opposed to the 10 I had back then.

And some of those are systematic theology books put into one volume. Like Institutes is really four books, but I have it in one. So in reality I probably have more, but I wanted to give you guys an idea of all my books! If you want me to label them all I can! :)

All right, in light of my spiritual birthday in a few days, I'd like to display some pictures, but they're not really of me.

Around June 17th, this was my collection of books.

5117_200213925719_505425719_7316699_925581_n.jpg

As of December 12th, this is an incomplete collection of my books, but contains a majority of them. Keep in mind I took two separate pictures and spliced them together because my webcam couldn't get them all in one shot.

collectionofbooks.png

I think I have around 50+ books now, as opposed to the 10 I had back then.

And some of those are systematic theology books put into one volume. Like Institutes is really four books, but I have it in one. So in reality I probably have more, but I wanted to give you guys an idea of all my books! If you want me to label them all I can! :)[/b]

Awesome Possum, Jakob!