Syphon

Picture Post

0714012037.jpg

The view from the porch

two 12 year olds riding bareback yesterday at the scotty philip memorial covered wagon trail ride camp site.

0717011857a.jpg

0717011856a.jpg

random picture of my favorite pair of shoes. (I got a lot of comments from the cowboys there. Stuff like "'re your feet cold?- Nice boots.- Think it'll snow miss?"

0717011850a.jpg

This was my PBL group from the medical school this year. :) They're such awesome guys. Unfortunately, two of them aren't on this picture, as Sam was ill and couldn't make it to Alton Towers and Rachel was taking the photo.

I'm on the far left, looking like a numpty as always.

post-21646-137982355404_thumb.jpg

mwhahahah us english rock

anyways my bagel mmm bagel

9bb601f7.jpg

Looks like a ham and cheese melt.... I was thinking of this kind of bagel....bagel.jpg

O_O Me gusta!! Yer crazy beautiful..... And I was unable to ignore everything in the background. Jussayin'! XD

Okies, this is a pictar of me and my niece... She is so flipping adorable, she gets her goofiness from me. XD

nlai.jpgYes, I am having a face malfunction. Dun judge meh!!!

O_O Me gusta!! Yer crazy beautiful..... And I was unable to ignore everything in the background. Jussayin'! XD

Okies, this is a pictar of me and my niece... She is so flipping adorable, she gets her goofiness from me. XD

nlai.jpgYes, I am having a face malfunction. Dun judge meh!!!

your face never has a malfunction you always look prettyful

uhhh just ignore. . . everything. . . in the background

But how can I ignore that kitty wandering around? That's a quality photobomb right there.

I found my watch from when I was... younger =D

2q1foy1.jpg

You can't really see but it has a green speedboat on the face and boats and lighthouses on the band. (Amazing inorite?)

Theres also some bloody massive guy wearing a derp t-shirt in the background for some reason. Don't know who he is though O_o