Syphon

Picture Post

Cute pictures!! :D And I like your moose hat! Where did you get it? :D

To be honest, I got it from my friend. xD

Your dads mustache is AMAZING. #jealousy

Haha, it's pretty legit, yeah.

Can you get your dad to put on the Mario hat and hold a giant hammer?

This makes me wanna go get him a Mario hat and a giant hammer. xD I'm just saying.

your beard is gone :( well it got smaller :P

My fiancee wanted me to shave it in February last year. I kept shaving so I might get a job, but since there's nothing in this country and the job in Chicago is up to a friend to choose who gets it, the beard will be back by the end of the year ;) Though I am staying baldheaded this time lol should look interesting come Christmas xD

My fiancee wanted me to shave it in February last year. I kept shaving so I might get a job, but since there's nothing in this country and the job in Chicago is up to a friend to choose who gets it, the beard will be back by the end of the year ;) Though I am staying baldheaded this time lol should look interesting come Christmas xD

Im glad its coming back its epic :P

my ears are sparklin' forthwith! maybe not a good thing in the south or midwest but in urban areas its quite accepted ;) theyre fake tho

screenshot20120123at352.png

my ears are sparklin' forthwith! maybe not a good thing in the south or midwest but in urban areas its quite accepted ;)

I hope you did the left one as well... =P

I like trains....

402988_2629634510091_1532190468_32692050_623368809_n.jpg

And making a fool of myself at other peoples weddings XD

And yes, said wedding reception was at a railroad museum.

I like trains....

And making a fool of myself at other peoples weddings XD

And yes, said wedding reception was at a railroad museum.

So I take it you tried to hijack the Hogwarts express? :lol:

wedding reception at a railroad museum? my goodness, the newlyweds must have really liked that song "The Loco-motion" and or Thomas the tank engine.

Oh this wasn't even the weirdest photo XD The reception area is a part of the museum that is set up in an old train station to look like a late 1800's train station (Galveston's hey day before the big storm, so this is what it looked like.) There were about 25 'ghosts from travelers past' life size statues dressed up to look like they were just heading on to do whatever. I don't have any good shots that don't have my friends in them but:

380017_2629625829874_1532190468_32692029_213788337_n.jpg

This kinda gives you an idea. Personally, I probably wouldn't have a reception there but the bride and groom loved it (Anna's great grandmother met her husband in the same station) and it was a lot of fun to mess around in XD.

And yes, I would hijack the hogwarts express.

Great pictures, Ashley, you look lovely! And that museum looks amazing, I'd like to book it for any future nuptial endeavours I might embark upon, or if I'm destined for oldmaidenship, I'll book it for my cats' weddings