Stuff You Wish Guys Knew

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I wish guys knew that the reason I'm generally turned off by guys that play video games is because I suck at video games and thus yall tend to get frustrated and even angry at me when I try to participate. v_v Srsly. There are still people in this world that have never held an Xbox remote for more than an hour or two total in their entire lives. There also exist people who are actually really really bothered by bloody shooter games for no discernible reason. Video games are sort of a neutral hobby in my book. It's not really a turn-off in and of itself, but if thats all you do I'm gonna find you boring because it's not something I can share with you or that I really care to learn (to a certain extent sure, yea, it could be fun but not a ton.) Granted if you wanna go all nostalgia to the max and play N64 with me followed by a GBA Pokemon battle then I'm totally game <3

I wish guys knew that it's really really really unnatractive when you rant excessively about your ex and/or say a lot of mean things about her. First off it makes you sound really emotionally unstable, secondly it makes me think 'thats what he would talk about me like if I ever messed up'. Give it a rest.

I would also reccomend not listing off your 'this is my acceptable woman' list to another girl. Even if your not interested in her. Makes you sound like a butt and has the potential to kill her inside just a little bit. v_v

I wish guys knew that the reason I'm generally turned off by guys that play video games is because I suck at video games and thus yall tend to get frustrated and even angry at me when I try to participate. v_v Srsly. There are still people in this world that have never held an Xbox remote for more than an hour or two total in their entire lives. There also exist people who are actually really really bothered by bloody shooter games for no discernible reason. Video games are sort of a neutral hobby in my book. It's not really a turn-off in and of itself, but if thats all you do I'm gonna find you boring because it's not something I can share with you or that I really care to learn (to a certain extent sure, yea, it could be fun but not a ton.) Granted if you wanna go all nostalgia to the max and play N64 with me followed by a GBA Pokemon battle then I'm totally game <3

I wish guys knew that it's really really really unnatractive when you rant excessively about your ex and/or say a lot of mean things about her. First off it makes you sound really emotionally unstable, secondly it makes me think 'thats what he would talk about me like if I ever messed up'. Give it a rest.

I would also reccomend not listing off your 'this is my acceptable woman' list to another girl. Even if your not interested in her. Makes you sound like a butt and has the potential to kill her inside just a little bit. v_v

I <3 you for this post (well, and for being you...)

• 2 weeks later...
There's always something that I wish a lot of guys knew about girls, or just people, so if anyone else feels this way, please go ahead! Of course it's hard to think of things on the spot, so post as many times as you need. XD

I wish guys knew that being buff doesn't make them manly. The manliest guys I know are polite, chivalrous, and godly. And may not have an ounce of muscle on them.

I wish guys knew how much hugs mean to girls (and just me particularly). Sometimes they don't seem to get it.

I wish guys knew that I'm only being loud because I don't know how else to get their attention. That's also why I poke them or hit them. Talking to them by itself just isn't enough anymore.

Lol, well us women and men are very different in means of expression, but then again that's just the beauty in how God created us.

Check out this video from StepOutTime that comically talks about three reasons why she might not love you.... http://stepouttime.com/3-reasons-why-she-might-refuse-to-love-you.html/

• 6 months later...

This may just be me but I don't want a guy to spend tons of money on a date. I feel really bad when a guy pays for everything and spends all that money when I am perfectly fine doing something that is for free. I had a guy that is constantly telling me he will buy me things and spend all of his money but that just makes me uncomfortable. Also, I can provide for myself :P

To add on to Sami's post: Buying me things isn't a guarantee I'll like you... If I've turned you down, and you continue to buy me gifts (while it's sweet) it puts me in an awkward spot... and I do not appreciate it in the least. Seriously.

YES! despite what most songs say, money will not make me fall in love with you if I'm not in love.

We don't like it when you adjust your stuff while making eye contact with us.  I get it, you need to do it, just don't look at us girls -while- you do it. Or better yet, wait til the girl is gone THEN do it. I don't stuff my boobs back in my bra in front of you. :| Awkward..... O.o

If you have long hair, take care of it. Don't let it get all gross looking, keep it clean.

i've said it before, sagging skinny jeans are horrible!