rock4god246

Stuff You Wish Guys Knew

I wish guys knew how amazing it is & how much we appreciate it when they see and treat us like the princesses we are :)
I've experienced being treated like this before, most of the time it just felt so awkward for me. :/ xD But when it gives me a nice feeling it's... nice. Haha what.

Randomly getting together with your buddies and decididing that your all going to shave your heads is not ok. It will make your hair lines recede.... actually I'm not sure if thats true but I'm going to tell you anyway because its annoying and maybe you'll actually listen for once.

You can't be pursuing a new girl and still talking with your ex on a daily basis. Even if your 'just friends'.

Your also not allowed to have a relationship on facebook with one of your 'girl-friends' to throw off another girl-friend who keeps pursuing you. Whether you think she is or not, the idea that this girl could fall for you through this experience, and the fact that our not interested makes it unallowable.

On that same note, GROW A BLASTED SPINE when it comes to dealing with girls. If you don't want to date her, and know nothing is gonna come from it. TELL HER! Instead of making up elaborate schemes to avoid her. Oh, and when you do tell her, don't be texting her every day. Your sending mixed messages... idiot.

Oh, and uber Christian guys. Telling a girl that you want to pursue her 'in the future, when God is ready' is idiotic. If your not going to be riding in the car today, you can't call 'shotgun.' Some girls may deal with that, but as for me, when I really don't know you that well, I'm still going to have dinner with other guy friends even if you've made it known that your interested. On this same note, unless your going to a concert or something of the sort, you need to realize that scheduling a date more than a few weeks in advance is problomatic, especially if you arn't actually in a relationship with a girl.

I wish guys knew that it's really annoying when we start being friends then you vanish for a few years. Then you randomly come back and try to reconnect with me and you've turned into an oddball. And not a good oddball either, the intolerable kind!

Actually, this could apply to girls too.

I wish guys knew that they need to stop worring about their girlfriends and give them a little freedom to hang out with other guys (in group settings of course) once in a while, especally if the other guys are people the girls have known longer than their boyfriends, and are part of their church family - especally when the hanging out consists of the rest of the college group at college winter camp!

It sucks when you know your the one girl in the world who will tollerate the jelous type, because everything else about your boyfriend is so amazing, and you know he has had bad experiences in the same area in the past. I may be soft with you now, but sooner or later you need to grow up and be flexible and sensitive to all of the things that are important to me. I mean, it's winter camp! And i invited you too! Stop making excuses and get your butt up to big bear with me! I'm not going to hang out with other friends, other guys, and not even you. I want to go so I can spend time with God. Stop trying to prevent me from doing that, because you know we both promised to put God first. I wish you knew all this...

I wish you knew that i wish you would understand so that i wouldn't be so afraid to tell you!

So, have never watched Star Wars before... And not intending to, (unless my future guy really wants to and he's gonna buy popcorn). Would be nice if guys could be a little more "allowing" with that kinda stuff. Hey, I'm not saying I'm not going to date you unless you watch PS I love you with me. Ahem. :huh:

So, have never watched Star Wars before... And not intending to, (unless my future guy really wants to and he's gonna buy popcorn). Would be nice if guys could be a little more "allowing" with that kinda stuff. Hey, I'm not saying I'm not going to date you unless you watch PS I love you with me. Ahem. :huh:

O_o Your username is Skywalker and you've never watched the Star Wars movie?! This is not allowed! :glare:

I wish guys knew not to bother reading this thread. So. Stupid. And the guy's version is even stupid..er.

I disagree.

Read it with a grain of salt and the understanding that every girl is different. Lol

I wish guys knew how cute it is when a guy tries to take care of his girl when she's sick. Today adorable. Unless they're all annoying "mother knows best" about it. In that case its not so cute, lol.

Star Wars and Twilight are both overrated. Once you get passed the space battles, or hot vampires, there is not much left.

Whoaaaa. Star Wars and Twilight are nowhere NEAR each other. Star Wars is completely superior to those ridiculous sparkly vampire stories.

I wish guys knew that girls are obsessed with other movies than Twilight

and that the whole Star Wars thing should be in a "I disagree with you, but respect your opinion" sorta way and vice versa:)

cant wait for The Hunger Games!!!! :D

hot vampires,

Weren't we talking about Twilight?

NEWS FLASH.

There are no hot vampires in Twilight.

The Extended Universe of Star Wars is awesome. Besides there's no such thing as canon in Star Wars because no one can agree on what it is, so it's great :3

O_o Your username is Skywalker and you've never watched the Star Wars movie?! This is not allowed! :glare:

The username has a spiritual meaning to me lol. :)

Weren't we talking about Twilight?

NEWS FLASH.

There are no hot vampires in Twilight.

TRUE TRUE TRUE. I don't even consider them to be vampires, let alone hot. ._.

I used to love vampire books (good ones, like Darren Shan's) but when Twilight came out I figured I'd fangirl on zombies instead. >.>

Those 'vampires' in Twilight remind me of unicorns and rainbows. Don't ask me... I don't know why.

I'm not saying it's not good. I'm just not a fan of everything that is either too-perfect-to-be-real or too full of fluff ('cept Disney movies like Tangled and Beauty and the Beast :wub: )

And Star Wars? Don't put Twilight and Star Wars in the same paragraph. >.> They don't compare.

Anyway, I want guys to know you're all cute when you're sleepy.

I wish guys would stop wanting so much baby making stuff and respect the fact that I am a girl who wants to wait on the stuff after marriage.

I wish guys would be more understanding of my friends. I have a lot of guy friends. I stop talking to all of them when I am dating someome.

I wish guys would gently help me through problems.

I wish guys were not so rude and touchy!

I hope guys know that most of my posts in this thread only rants toward someone i know. I don't mean it toward all guys :]

One of the guys said rejection is fear, though. I'm having that fear right now.

they should know that it's pretty insensitive to be like "THANK GOD I'M A GUY!" when the topic of painful/difficult menstruation or pregnancy/child birth comes up. idk i just find it annoying and rude :glare:

they should know that it's pretty insensitive to be like "THANK GOD I'M A GUY!" when the topic of painful/difficult menstruation or pregnancy/child birth comes up. idk i just find it annoying and rude :glare:

Lol i find guys amusing when they do this. But yeah it is insensitive.

Hahah, that doesn't bother me.. XD Unless it happens when I'm complaining about being a woman. xD

It can be amusing, I agree but if I'm having the worst cramps in the world and I'm feeling like my uterus is trying to kill me that's the last thing I wanna hear lol