Welcome back to the Christian Teen Forums. We have been upgrading our forum software and it took a lot longer than originally anticipated. Thank you for your patience.

We are still working to bring some add-on features back, so it will be a continued work-in-progress. If you have any questions, feel free to post and ask away. 

Daniel_of_Southern

Stuff you wish Girls Knew

618 posts in this topic

Saw a reversed version of this in the woman's forum and thought we should do the same.

I wish girls knew how critical they can be, even when they aren't aware of it.

I wish that they knew how good it makes me feel when they actually make an effort to talk to me instead of just engaging in small talk.

That every guy just wants to get into their pants

I don't. Girl's pants are too tight for me. I much prefer to wear my pants.:P

I wish girls knew not to talk over the footy on the radio especially when the teams are within a goal and there's 5 minutes to go. because they want to talk about something else you don't find out what happened until the next day -_-

Hooo, boy. So many things I could list here, but I'll go with some obvious ones:

Guys don't like hints. Just come out and say it.

Crying is just blackmail.

Don't hang out with another guy (if you know we like you/you're dating us, etc.), just to try and make us jealous. It just ends badly for everyone.

You're a big girl. You can put the toilet seat down all by yourself.

Hooo, boy. So many things I could list here, but I'll go with some obvious ones:

Don't hang out with another guy (if you know we like you/you're dating us, etc.), just to try and make us jealous. It just ends badly for everyone.

SOOOO TRUE

also wish they wouldn't talk while us men were having an intellectual conversation, they just make it 50% ignorant

also wish they wouldn't talk while us men were having an intellectual conversation, they just make it 50% ignorant

Wha..? So women dumb down conversations?

all of these are true

wish girls knew their place and that is in the kitchen

And that is why Nigella Lawson is the perfect woman.

I wish girls knew we can read "Things I wish that guys knew" and that not wanting girls to interrupt sports isn't shallow. It's the truth.

I wish girls knew that we know what their bf is like when she's not around and listen instead of getting mad at us when we try to warn her.

this.

^ stemming off of that one,

I wish girls knew that just because you hang out with a girl often doesn't mean you like her romantically.

I wish girls didn't go out with bad guys also I hate when a girl says I wish I could find a guy like you, yet almost all the time she says that she doesn't even try to have a romantic relationships

if you havent noticed I get into the friendzone a lot

I wish girls didn't go out with bad guys also I hate when a girl says I wish I could find a guy like you, yet almost all the time she says that she doesn't even try to have a romantic relationships

if you havent noticed I get into the friendzone a lot

You're not alone, peter.