So, like, shaving pubes.

SigmaDelta

No offense, but sometimes I see some unusual posts here in the christian forum! O_O

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

I mean... why does anyone need to know?

For fun :P

Why are you so shy?

Call me shy, this information is private and a bit on the weird side being that this is a public forum.

If someone went to the 16+ Men's Forum and saw a thread with the words "shaving pubes" in it, I wonder if they had some sort of obligation to enter it and read it, then talk about how uncomfortable it makes them when they could have simply not said anything, or not even entered the thread at all.

If I say it like that, it sounds bad; but I'm just wondering a question and you're crashing parties and whatnot. Yeah?

If someone went to the 16+ Men's Forum and saw a thread with the words "shaving pubes" in it, I wonder if they had some sort of obligation to enter it and read it, then talk about how uncomfortable it makes them when they could have simply not said anything, or not even entered the thread at all.

If I say it like that, it sounds bad; but I'm just wondering a question and you're crashing parties and whatnot. Yeah?

You've got a good point.

But then again... no doubt it's a bit odd.

But then again... you are free to speak and ask.

Be free then.

twinklife? what

A term often used to describe a youthful homosexual male, who is smooth-bodied, only slightly-muscular, with little or no body hair, and has a semi-athletic build.

Often also being naïve, and cute, with nothing upstairs.

The gay equivalent of the mainstream `chick'.--Urban Dictionary :P

What is "upstairs?"

Nothing by the sound of it. Another way of putting it is brain dead or they will agree to anything as long as there is something in it for them.

That means sex becomes sex, a physical receational activity that one has with another person, and if they don't there are plenty more fish in the sea.

Nothing by the sound of it. Another way of putting it is brain dead or they will agree to anything as long as there is something in it for them.

That means sex becomes sex, a physical receational activity that one has with another person, and if they don't there are plenty more fish in the sea.

Its referring to most twinks lacking intelligence. Think stereotypical teen girl (Ms. Teen South Carolina anyone?).

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...