Sign in to follow this  
SigmaDelta

So, like, shaving pubes.

Personally, I don't do anything. Let it grow. It's too much of a hassle.

I was reading a thread on this in the girls' thread. The majority shave for sanitary purposes...

What's your take on that? Do you shave it? Or at least trim it sometimes?

No offense, but sometimes I see some unusual posts here in the christian forum! O_O

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

I mean... why does anyone need to know?

No offense, but sometimes I see some unusual posts here in the christian forum! O_O

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

I mean... why does anyone need to know?

For fun :P

Why are you so shy?

I personally go alittle extreme with it and use a sideburn shaver..like those electric razer/buzzcutter things barbers use...

For me its a whole lot more comfortable.

Call me shy, this information is private and a bit on the weird side being that this is a public forum.

If someone went to the 16+ Men's Forum and saw a thread with the words "shaving pubes" in it, I wonder if they had some sort of obligation to enter it and read it, then talk about how uncomfortable it makes them when they could have simply not said anything, or not even entered the thread at all.

If I say it like that, it sounds bad; but I'm just wondering a question and you're crashing parties and whatnot. Yeah?

If someone went to the 16+ Men's Forum and saw a thread with the words "shaving pubes" in it, I wonder if they had some sort of obligation to enter it and read it, then talk about how uncomfortable it makes them when they could have simply not said anything, or not even entered the thread at all.

If I say it like that, it sounds bad; but I'm just wondering a question and you're crashing parties and whatnot. Yeah?

You've got a good point.

But then again... no doubt it's a bit odd.

But then again... you are free to speak and ask.

Be free then.

twinklife? what

A term often used to describe a youthful homosexual male, who is smooth-bodied, only slightly-muscular, with little or no body hair, and has a semi-athletic build.

Often also being naïve, and cute, with nothing upstairs.

The gay equivalent of the mainstream `chick'.--Urban Dictionary :P

What is "upstairs?"

Nothing by the sound of it. Another way of putting it is brain dead or they will agree to anything as long as there is something in it for them.

That means sex becomes sex, a physical receational activity that one has with another person, and if they don't there are plenty more fish in the sea.

Nothing by the sound of it. Another way of putting it is brain dead or they will agree to anything as long as there is something in it for them.

That means sex becomes sex, a physical receational activity that one has with another person, and if they don't there are plenty more fish in the sea.

Its referring to most twinks lacking intelligence. Think stereotypical teen girl (Ms. Teen South Carolina anyone?).

protip: if you aint shaving, at least trim.

It looks better, and is cleaner. also if you're shaving please don't be afraid to use some baby powder to cut back the irration (those red bumps)

Sign in to follow this