CallMeMargot

How far would you go physically before marriage?

I WANNA SNOG SOMEONE. *sniffles* T_T

Not gonna lie, "Love Somebody" by Maroon 5 came into my mind.

"I really wanna snog somebody; I really wanna snog the night away."

Er.

Ermagherd such bad Catholic ;_________;

I honestly don't know. The gf is visiting for the summer and she's pretty, erm, ready to go. If the situation does end up arising I'd like to think I'd stop short of "getting it in." But I might not ;____;

Heheheh. Hindsight.

Eh, I'm not sure how far I would really want a physical relationship. I really want to date someone who's like super deep, and want's to talk about like spiritual and emotional things, but also someone I can just chill with, and have fun. 

It depends. I think kissing is fine, but hardcore making out is kinda like woah there

Hand holding, kissing, cuddling—I consider those to be fine. Just as long as you don't push them too far. God made really intimate things for marriage for a reason, the least I can do is respect that. :)

Guest Mike Spero

*insert any one of Jack Douglass' "waiting till marriage" jokes here*

35jh7qw.jpg

*insert any one of Jack Douglass' "waiting till marriage" jokes here*

35jh7qw.jpg

I am not going to lie and say something like these things will not arouse me in the future, heck I am aroused by pictures of my celebrity crush sometimes. That is why though waiting till marriage is a sacrifice, and a good one to take. I personally would stop before we were really heavy making out. A few exchanged kisses is okay, but don't start trying to take my clothes off or I will knock the living crap out of you. XD

I'd go all the way

....to Chipotle hahaha amirite

Preach.

or Culver's. I'd be wiilling to go all the way to that.

Get Physical, is that a song from back in the Dark Ages?

For anyone who has seen the first scene of The Unsinkable Molly Brown, they can know how I've been physical with boys all my life, but I have ever been physical in the way the question is asked. 

I like hugs. I am a very huggy person. 

My oldest brother had friends, a boy and a girl, who had a child while in high school. I don’t want to be that physical. I could be Rosalind, but not Juliet. For the moment, I’m Becky Thatcher. 

The goal might be Elizabeth Bennet married to Fitzwilliam Darcy, but adult relationships can be complicated. If Edward Rochester asked me to be his mistress, I think I would be more flexible than Jane Eyre. 

The farthest I will go is a kiss on the cheek/forehead.

So far I've only given the guy style hugs to guys... lol

i'd do everything, with or without marriage.

personally i see no reason to wait.

Guest Mike Spero

I'd go all the way

....to Chipotle hahaha amirite

I prefer McDonalds

I'm simple like that xp

I prefer McDonalds

I'm simple like that xp

Tasteless heathen.

*leaves topic so as to no derail it further.. but watches with popcorn...*

196015fdpy.jpgHi everyone.

It may be hard for most of the people to believe that I am a virgin.

I intend to be chaste till I am married , if not I will not give in to the wrong path.

Personally I believe beauty has to be admired and not be fondled with.

Edited by sargam

I have vowed to remain pure until marriage. I don't see anything wrong with hugs. I'm a bit picky about touching and being touched....too much touching is creepy. I would hug a guy I was really interested in or in love with. I see nothing wrong with that. I probably would even kiss the guy. I might be a little uncomfortable with that, though. I'd probably be more comfortable with  a kiss on the cheek kind of thing. I don't know. I definitely would not go all the way or to groping stuff. No way. No how. A hug and/or kiss would be fine, I think. Nothing laced with lust, though.

On 5/19/2011 at 7:56 PM, Gaius said:

I'm ashamed to say that I've slept with a lot of women in my life... However, as of today and being a changed person I feel like we 'should' keep all sex within the bounds of marriage, but I'm to a point where I have nothing to give so.. It's just whatever.

for anyone who feels like this it is never to late to save what you have left. Yes keeping your virginity is important but if you have lost it before you was a christian or even after you can ask God for forgiveness and he will forgive you. The only thing left to do is not make that choice or commit that sin again. We all mess up but God can wipe all of our sins away and give us a clean slate.