Sign in to follow this  
✟ Keep.Your.Head.Up ✟

Mormon nerds on bikes get owned

You do know there are Mormons here on CTF, right...? >_>

One Mormon, bad_kitty, is my best friend.

No offense I just thought the clip was funny no matter what side the joke was on

Oh, okay. Lol. =p

You do know there are Mormons here on CTF, right...? >_>

One Mormon, bad_kitty, is my best friend.

So what? It's a good example of someone who is thorough in their scripture who can easily refute the false religion of Mormonism. I think it's fantastic and an encouragement for all of us to brush up on the word and be prepared for these battles.

XD ok, I lawled. This guy totally owned them, regardless of who's right and who's wrong.

this guy was so rude to them...granted he was correct, but he was wrong to act the way he did. he gloated and rudely shut them down.

this guy was so rude to them...granted he was correct, but he was wrong to act the way he did. he gloated and rudely shut them down.

ya because they couldnt back up their beliefs and it was contradiction after contradiction that they couldnt justify any of their statements so whats point in riding around looking for people to enlighten and persuade if you cant even make sense O.o? Dont blame the black guy he was just defending his beliefs and felt like they were being threatened but Im not sayin you would have done the same but many feel offended when someone tries to tell you something different that youve been believing your entire life Im sure you wouldnt like atheists coming up to your door saying what you believe is bs and totally false its normal to react defensively in that scenario if you ask me if anything he was kinder than rude since he presented it in a conversational rational manner than arguing and yelling.

ya because they couldnt back up their beliefs and it was contradiction after contradiction that they couldnt justify any of their statements so whats point in riding around looking for people to enlighten and persuade if you cant even make sense O.o? Dont blame the black guy he was just defending his beliefs and felt like they were being threatened but Im not sayin you would have done the same but many feel offended when someone tries to tell you something different that youve been believing your entire life Im sure you wouldnt like atheists coming up to your door saying what you believe is bs and totally false its normal to react defensively in that scenario if you ask me if anything he was kinder than rude since he presented it in a conversational rational manner than arguing and yelling.

I think the issue is less that he felt his beliefs were being threatened and more that he was angry at them for what they must do with other less-knowledgeable people. At one point he comments on how they probably came up not expecting him to know his scripture and that that must be how their witnessing process works. Yes, he was rude, but not excessively so and I think in this case, it makes sense to be a little rude. These guys pretty clearly were trying to take advantage of someone but stumbled upon the wrong person.