Sign in to follow this  
✟ Keep.Your.Head.Up ✟

Which 1 of these improvements would make CTF more enjoyable?

CTF improvement?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. CTF improvement?

• Remove Talking/Annoying ads
    • Like/Dislike button (for posts)
    • Awarded Titles that stack next to your user name for various forum accomplishments

Awarded Titles that stack next to your user name for various forum accomplishments!

That'd be awwwwesome! 8)

Remove talking ads (and the ones which install things on your computer without permission), no competition whatsoever

I say remove adds, but I understand how they are needed and have no need to complain about them.

I do not like the idea of a like/dislike button or rewards.

DOWN WITH TALKING ADS !

DOWN WITH ADS THAT HAVE VIRUSES!

DOWN WITH ADS THAT DON'T HAVE SINGLE MEN LISTED!

>=O

I don't mind ads in general because I understand their necessity for paying the bills, but I really wish they'd get rid of that bloody ad that appears up around the user control panel part of the main screen on lower res monitors.

When I'm at home on my laptop there's enough screen real estate for the ad and the profile, settings and log out buttons etc. to appear separate from one another. At work or on my mobile, however, I often inadvertently click on "START YOUR OWN CHRISTIAN BLOG LOL!!!" and it's annoying.

I like all of the ideas to be honest. First of all, I think the ads shouldn't be an issue to resolve. Understandably, ad revenue is what pays for CTF. But it is possible to get rid of the pop-ups and the ones that say "congratulations, you've won!" The "like button" has been discussed before, and I think it would be a nice addition to be able to like posts. Also, award titles would be cool...but what would they be for?

I'd like to get rid of the talking ads, you know, the ones that tend to scare the bejeebers out of me if I have the volume on, but I know that's probably not feasible. So I'm going to go with like/dislike button. I think it'd be a nice thing to have.

* I dont imply removing all ads that produce CTF income just the ones that are intolerable!

PS Ive seen this on other forums where you could donate a small fee to the forums 1 time and you get a nice supporter title by your name. Just a thought

1 would be valued.

3 would rock.

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

CONGRATULATIONS!!! YOU JUST WON

i like the adds that tell me im a winner...

lol Brook. XD I'd say down with the adds! they're not too bad, but man, when you have those speakers turned up, and someone gets on there talkin bout Windex! Whoowy! That'll wake the DEAD! :P

Do all 3 of those options, along with making Ocean a moderator.

asking for a position is not how you become one sorry

I said stop the talking ads I get 3 of them on a page and they all talk at the same time and im like @_@

asking for a position is not how you become one sorry

Come on, he's just foolin :P

I don't get talking ads so the third one is the only one i'd be interested in.

lol Brook. XD I'd say down with the adds! they're not too bad, but man, when you have those speakers turned up, and someone gets on there talkin bout Windex! Whoowy! That'll wake the DEAD! :P

:lol:I feel your pain!

lol nice umbrella Coop!^

:lol:I feel your pain!

lol nice umbrella Coop!^

lol I really dont like Robin and her Roast Beef T_T One time I had 2 Robins and her Roast Beef both yappin at the same time I was like AHHHHHHHHH!!! D:

lol I really dont like Robin and her Roast Beef T_T One time I had 2 Robins and her Roast Beef both yappin at the same time I was like AHHHHHHHHH!!! D:

ya reminds me of how messed up youtube got with those stupid commercials/trailer I have to watch for 15-30 sec before I can watch a 1 min clip >.<

Its such a dumb marketing idea I dont know about you my mind never changes after they show a commercial of a product or movie preview I have no interest in Im NOT going pay money for your bs no matter how many times you show it to me! .. sorry I just had to vent

REMOVE THE TALKING ADS

I wouldn't mind a like button, but I don't think a dislike button is appropriate.

Awarded titles? meh

I don't get talking ads, and I don't really care about any of the presented options in the poll.

What I'd probably like most is adding more arcade games, but this apparently isn't possible.

There was just an advertisement at the top of my screen showing a well endowed woman with a caption, "Join webcam chat now free!!!"

It shouldn't be too hard to guess what I voted.