• Hinduism
    • Islam
    • Judaism
    • Paganism
    • Scientology
    • Sikhism
    • Zoroastrianism

none.

I'll give a short explanation of this answer.

There are two established most important occurrences in life to my mind.

1. Children. ARE. Important. They aren't tools, they aren't just a responsibility. They'll be a purpose in life.

2. State of mind.

Religion. Is... emotional. In some circumstances, completely unnecessary. My state of mind right now cannot bear with an uncertainty like whether I'm right or wrong about what I believe. I don't get into debates with others concerning issues of religion because I know full well the extent of my interest and general knowledge pertaining to that subject.

This is not to say that I close my eyes to new 'knowledge'. I'd rather absorb it at my own pace, so that I can gauge the truth. I don't like to be wrong about anything anymore than anyone else does, but I will be wrong.

Certainly I'll be wrong, so just in case, I'd rather commit to truths that do not deal with divine beings at this time.

it might just be my current mood, but I really hate polls like this. Don't be offended Peter.

none.

I'll give a short explanation of this answer.

There are two established most important occurrences in life to my mind.

1. Children. ARE. Important. They aren't tools, they aren't just a responsibility. They'll be a purpose in life.

2. State of mind.

Religion. Is... emotional. In some circumstances, completely unnecessary. My state of mind right now cannot bear with an uncertainty like whether I'm right or wrong about what I believe. I don't get into debates with others concerning issues of religion because I know full well the extent of my interest and general knowledge pertaining to that subject.

This is not to say that I close my eyes to new 'knowledge'. I'd rather absorb it at my own pace, so that I can gauge the truth. I don't like to be wrong about anything anymore than anyone else does, but I will be wrong.

Certainly I'll be wrong, so just in case, I'd rather commit to truths that do not deal with divine beings at this time.

it might just be my current mood, but I really hate polls like this. Don't be offended Peter.

lol its alright. and im not offended

...my pole has more whiskers :D

3069344684_be51e48263.jpg

'pologies.

On topic, I would probably be agnostic or atheist. Or something like wicca. Random I know.