Sign in to follow this  
SaintPeter

Ex-CIA officer: Obama fools himself, Muslims see US bombing Libya

"Has the U.S. put ground troops in Libya?"

"We probably have special forces and CIA on the ground"

If this is the case, which I'm sure it is, then Obama needs to have legal action taken against him. In this country when you murder civilians, bomb cities and ignore congress you get in trouble. The President is not without the law.

In this country when you murder civilians, bomb cities and ignore congress you get in trouble.

not like that happened before :P

If this is the case, which I'm sure it is, then Obama needs to have legal action taken against him. In this country when you murder civilians, bomb cities and ignore congress you get in trouble. The President is not without the law.

Just look at every other thing that leaders do, especially during the cold war. Did the USA not put in many leaders who killed their civillians or Canada kill and beat Civilians in Rwanda. It is just the same thing over again. I dont however see why you think the president needs to have legal action taken against him.

It is just a never ending battle that will not be won.

100% truth.

People forget all the time that Democracy is a philosophical idea that grew in the West over the course of hundreds of years. I doubt it has the roots to be able to exist in a culture, such as the Middle East, that does not understand is is not rooted in those ideals.

People forget all the time that Democracy is a philosophical idea that grew in the West over the course of hundreds of years. I doubt it has the roots to be able to exist in a culture, such as the Middle East, that does not understand is is not rooted in those ideals.

what if they don't want a democracy? there are a lot of people that want Sharia law others want Canon law, while others want Halakha. not all people want democracy. U.S. seems to have limited democracy anyways anyways U.S. was origanlly a republic and not a democracy.

what if they don't want a democracy? there are a lot of people that want Sharia law others want Canon law, while others want Halakha. not all people want democracy. U.S. seems to have limited democracy anyways anyways U.S. was origanlly a republic and not a democracy.

Peter... your response confuses me. I pretty much said, "We have no business trying to make these places into a democracy," and you agree with me in a very aggressive tone that I don't know why. And I only use the word democracy because that's what they use in the video. I've taken plenty of courses on government, and I understand how we're classified politically.

Peter... your response confuses me. I pretty much said, "We have no business trying to make these places into a democracy," and you agree with me in a very aggressive tone that I don't know why. And I only use the word democracy because that's what they use in the video. I've taken plenty of courses on government, and I understand how we're classified politically.

lol i must have miss read it lol

Well, that's understandable because looking back on my post, it's not the most grammatically correct sentence I've written.