Welcome back to the Christian Teen Forums. We have been upgrading our forum software and it took a lot longer than originally anticipated. Thank you for your patience.

We are still working to bring some add-on features back, so it will be a continued work-in-progress. If you have any questions, feel free to post and ask away. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SavedByTheSon

Any good roleplaying sites?

I'm looking for some decent forum based roleplaying sites.

I'm interested in fanatasy.

Big Harry Potter fan, so if you know of one related to that, it'd be great.

Thanks!

For post by post we actually have a decent community around here. Its just a little slow at the moment but I'd stick around. I actually may be starting a game soon, fantasy/sci-fi kinda thing.

I don't really game on any other site... I like having a community I know and some sites tend to get a little past PG :-P

Good roleplaying sites are hard to come by.... or at least ones that don't include sexual situations or cursing. That's why I stick to this site and a very small community made by a group of neopets friends of mine in like 8th grade :P Actually, that was before I was into my faith, so I've done some risque stuff on that forum as well, and it's mostly just two of us on it anyway, so it's really not very fun for outsiders.

I understand that, because I've searched myself.

I was a tad bit to see that the HP roleplay is a closed one. I had already done a bit of character creating and stuffs D:

I was just curious if anyone else knew of a good one. Sometimes people get lucky. I do hope the roleplay picks up.

Well considering I am the GM of the HP RP, if you PM me, I'd consider letting you in :D

^ That is a lot of acronyms. o_0

Good roleplaying sites are hard to come by.... or at least ones that don't include sexual situations or cursing. That's why I stick to this site and a very small community made by a group of neopets friends of mine in like 8th grade :P Actually, that was before I was into my faith, so I've done some risque stuff on that forum as well, and it's mostly just two of us on it anyway, so it's really not very fun for outsiders.

Neopets? You're so old school.

^ Haha I had neopets.... its kinda funny looking at my account and seeing that my Gelert is over 10yrs old. >_< Ah Good times.

The only one I have played online is Adventure Quest Worlds. The big benefit to that one is that it plays entirely in your browser with absolutely nothing to download. You can play for free. They do have an upgrade membership ($20 for 3 months) which allows you to equip pets and better items.