Sign in to follow this  
Baseball

which military branch?

which is your favorite military branch?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. which is your favorite military branch?

Marines, everyone in my family who has fought, was in the Army... but dang, the Marines are just Bad A*illegal CTF descriptor*

the Marines are just Bad A*illegal CTF descriptor*

SAS are better.:) Seriously, I'm reading a book at the moment on them and their selection process and training regime is utterly insane.:ohmy:

Fun fact: During the Vietnam War the NZ SAS and the Australian SAS worked together and were nicknamed "The Great Ghosts of the Jungle" by the Viet Cong because of their ability to move through the bush without being heard; and an incredible service record of, at minimum, 492 Viet Cong killed...with 5 SAS troopers lost, 3 of whom were to friendly fire.

SAS are better.:) Seriously, I'm reading a book at the moment on them and their selection process and training regime is utterly insane.:ohmy:

Fun fact: During the Vietnam War the NZ SAS and the Australian SAS worked together and were nicknamed "The Great Ghosts of the Jungle" by the Viet Cong because of their ability to move through the bush without being heard; and an incredible service record of, at minimum, 492 Viet Cong killed...with 5 SAS troopers lost, 3 of whom were to friendly fire.

Oh, I meant American forces... but Bro, you just don't know my love affair with Australia/New Zealand... The Accents, the Culture, ...Vegemite lol

I really want to move there some day... wishful thinking, perhaps...

As for World Wide Military forces... I'd have to go with Israeli Special Forces, with Australian SAS as a close second...

Oh, I meant American forces... but Bro, you just don't know my love affair with Australia/New Zealand... The Accents, the Culture, ...Vegemite lol

...The sheep! I actually saw a herd of them when I looked out my bedroom window a couple of hours ago.

As for World Wide Military forces... I'd have to go with Israeli Special Forces, with Australian SAS as a close second...

Worldwide, I'd go with the British SAS. Their selection and training process is pretty grueling, and they're pretty much the standard model that other special forces are based off.

I don't know much about the Aussie SAS, but the New Zealand SAS has Colonel Willie Apiata, who is pretty much the epitome of manliness.:flex:

3253915.jpg?et=HJ%2Bkb4ulcPPR9itFa4wkZw&nmid=0

Seriously, he will destroy you.

Psh. I've played CoD 4, I know how it is. You go into a warehouse, climb a tower, grab a gun, then run through a little course shooting at targets. EASY.

:P

All the counter-terrorist and SpecOps team co-train these days. So they are all technically on par with each other. Most newly formed groups model their training on SAS and Delta Force! :D

...The sheep! I actually saw a herd of them when I looked out my bedroom window a couple of hours ago.

Worldwide, I'd go with the British SAS. Their selection and training process is pretty grueling, and they're pretty much the standard model that other special forces are based off.

I don't know much about the Aussie SAS, but the New Zealand SAS has Colonel Willie Apiata, who is pretty much the epitome of manliness.:flex:

3253915.jpg?et=HJ%2Bkb4ulcPPR9itFa4wkZw&nmid=0

Seriously, he will destroy you.

British SAS and the Navy Seals train with the Israeli Special Forces because of how intense the training is lol

Psh. I've played CoD 4, I know how it is. You go into a warehouse, climb a tower, grab a gun, then run through a little course shooting at targets. EASY.

:P

I guess they decided "COD4: 64km Forced March Over a Welsh Hellhole With a 25kg Kit" was going to be a bit harder to market...

I said Navy. Becaaaause if I was gonna join the military, I would join the Navy.

Also, Navy Seals.

And I added an Air Force option.