Sign in to follow this  
CHIMADA

WHICH WAS FIRST?

Alrite i was kind of debating this with my cousin,he's belongs to the science and i the art.

the debate is all about how the world began,was it with art or with the science.i think it started with the art because God created,and art has to do with been creative,while science made. what do you think?:huh:

Err neither. Art and science played no role whatsoever in the forming of the earth. Science has helped us to understand how the earth was formed, but the only thing that actually played a role in forming the earth was nature.

Perhaps I misunderstood your question; if that's the impression you get from my answer, could you please elaborate?

What? How does art create a planet? And like Talek said, science is what helps us understand how it was formed through nature.

Guest JAG

Words were all it took - words with power behind them.

Guest JAG
words involves the art

I guess? lol..did you get in some argument with a friend or something, and now you're trying to pack up your argument to them with our opinions? :P

Art than science, some of the earliest recorded history is of cave paintings. In child development it seems the first thing of the two we pick up is "art" so maybe. I don't know : )

Science.

How else would you make art? Unless you were drawing in the dirt, I suppose, but the tools necessary to create art came about through science. Charcoal, inks... They weren't just THERE. People had to discover a variety of things before being able to create art.

Well, my two cents are that humanity, as a whole, discovered art before science.