Sign in to follow this  
Megan H

Hey.......what are your hobbies?

Hey...just wondering....what are all your hobbies? Mine are Reading,writing,singing,dancing, I love being outside(if that counts), And biking.

I am a animal freak. I love animals...I have 3 frogs(2 gray tree frogs and 1 American green tree frog) and a betta fish. Don't get me wrong though......I am not and green earth/save the animals type of person.....I just...like them. ;)

What animals do you like?

Guest ToxicSkylines

My hobbies are sailing, welding and most definitely paintball :)

I know that they sound like crazy things compared to frogs and dogs and such, but hobbies nonetheless :)

My Hobbies, are loving cats, my three cats, Beano, Blackie, Bruno, c: i love my cats.♥ They are my life. but, my other hobbies are, Skateboarding, and drawing. and playing guitar.

My hobbies are mostly sports, like skateboarding, basketball, and hockey. I also enjoy gaming, and forums.

I also train dogs.

Wanna help me out with my dog? :P Haha jk.

I like reading, walking, swimming and travelling. Listening guitar is also one of my favourite. I like going to the sea.

Taking care of my pups, listening to music, burning things, trolling, surfing the interwebs, drinking, drugging, sleeping, and doing homework. Sometimes I'll even read a book if I happen to not be bogged down from so much eye-straining activity. :afro:

There are many such as reading, playing net ball and shopping etc... But most of the time I do prefer reading because it’s not only a hobby it helps to discover my knowledge as well.

Music! Piano, singing. Also reading, writeing and art.

A drawing of mine.[TABLE=class: uiGrid fbPhotoImageStage]

[TR]

[TD=class: vMid hCent stageContainer]223352_1785687680575_1191006201_31695176_8211493_n.jpg

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Hi,

I love traveling and I want to know different cultural of different country. I have recently visit India its really nice country, I like their cultural and all, The most favorite place in India is Rajasthan, this a royal place. I really enjoyed there.

I'm really into arts and crafts. Some of the ones I really love to do during my leisure times are embroidery, making jewelers, drawing portraits, sewing and knitting. They are my favorite hobbies ever!

I have quite a few, but, over everything else, I prefer to write (though I can't keep up and finish a story to save my life), cook (I don't know how many times I've mentioned this), dance (I'm actually pretty good at ballet & praise dancing) and read.

I'm actually picking up a new hobby, which is learning Greek. This, of course, comes with the total immersion of the culture (well, as immersed as one can get as a minor in Texas), so, Greek Cooking, Literature, Music.. Have all become new hobbies of mine, I guess you could say.

Hmm... My hobbies are learning Japanese and Greek mythology, stories, language that sorta thing. I also like Video Games and digi-Paint. I have the ability to like what is out of style such as Bakugan, Digimon, Kingdom Hearts... but thats not a hobby is it..... I also read, act, sing, and improv.

I find it amusing that I have so many interests. xD I adore singing, dancing, acting, reading, writing, outdoors, animals, photography... I dabble in a lot of different stuff. Those are pretty much the constants though.

Writing. I've finished three books, with #4 getting closer every day.

Acting! The big performance is in three weeks!:clap:

Reading. I read more than three hundred books a year... yeah, I'm a nerd...

... and driving ATVs. I am a major speed demon on those. :twisted:

Lot's of things:) I love doing anything with my friends...I LOVE to shop but idk if that counts lol....I write poems sometimes but not well it's more like a personal journal in poem form lol....I love to ride horses we have 13 i think i'm not sure i lost count...I like to go mudding on atvs! it's soooo much fun but i don't get to do it much....I love kids and doing things with them...Reading is amazing i also love school lol i study dif things randomly ever since i graduated i really am a nerd lol

I love horses. I help at my vaulting stables( Horse vaulting, I do that too) lots during the hols and normal days I help on staurdays.

Does anyone else like horses too???

xDQx:thumbsup: