Sign in to follow this  
Megan H

Hey.......what are your hobbies?

I've discovered a passion for gardening. I love everything about it... the dirt, the digging, the weeding, the beautiful results. I don't have much companionship these days, so I'm pouring out all the love and affection in my soul on my plants. :D I've been singing to them, playing music for them, and reading aloud to them. I should get a dog or something. :D

Basic obsessive hobbies of mine are reading, writing music lyrics, poems and short stories. I love music, watching movies with my best friend and going shopping... oh and ogling male models.

I love Rock Climbing, Slacklining, Hiking, Camping, Playing Guitar and Singing worship!!! What a wonderful world God has given us and I try to enjoy it 100% of the time!

-soccer

-writing

-singing

-dancing

-playing guitar,drums,piano

-reading

-running

-drawing

wow, I forgot about this..it'll take me awhile just to read through the ones I missed..lol oops! :D

Jahsmun and elizabethbraddock. I'm somewhat of an artist myself. I'd post some pictures if you guys would.

Running and Biking are my hobbies and I might getting into boxing if my parents let me. I like dogs but I'm not very big of cats. I also love snakes,frogs basically anything slimmy or deadly in my type of animal.

~Z~

Lots of hobbies like drawing and such. Even if your drawing is terrible like mine, I don't know how anyone could live without a comparable means of expression.

Also home-winemaking. Idk if anyone else here has tried that. That's probably odd or bad to a lot of people here but I guess it's just normal where I'm from and I love it even though I'm really newbie at it. I have pomegranate-cranberry, grape and banana-honey wine going right now, and when my new yeast comes in, I'm going to start some cherry, cranberry-grape, fruit punch (had to try it!) and cinnamon-apple, maybe with some other flavors mixed in. Gonna try experimenting with perhaps nutmeg, maple and more honey with the cinnamon apple. Apple is one of my favorites. ;D

When I have free time, (which is rare), I enjoy drawing, writing, playing guitar, practicing dog agility with my dog Tessa, and sometimes if I don't feel like doing any of those I surf the web :)

my hobby is champing any where. I like champing it is my passions and hobby also. Rather than I have many cat. But I like champing.

doing people's hair, singing, playing my guitar, art, listening to music, DIY projects, blogging, taking care of my fro :afro: lol

I also enjoy long walks on the beach, though I rarely do that due to our beautiful English weather :/