Sign in to follow this  
Staralfur

Voice your opinions: CTF Apologetics Section

What do you think of this idea?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of this idea?

• I do not like this idea. I will not use this section.
    • I like the idea, but I probably will not submit articles.
    • I like the idea and I am interested in submitting articles.

I have been thinking about this a great deal, it's definitely still at the forefront. However you will have to forgive the delays, as it's a rather big project and we need to make sure everything is well planned before we can even think about introducing it. I will keep you all updated. Expect another poll, perhaps a few others, presenting potential plans and ideas. And I am still definitely open to suggestions from everyone. PM me if you like, or leave a comment here.

Just for the record I'm obsessed with apologetics:)

@loanhunter I hope we do an apologetics thread

~Z~

Apologetics comes from the Greek word apologia "a speech in defense." Defending something is by definition confrontational and requires open and free dialogue. But on this forum only people who at least call themselves Christians are allowed to debate matters of faith or theology. So there seems to be no sense in creating an apologetics board if in fact it continues to be the case that no context for apologetics is allowed to occur.

This is a good idea (and its even better than we can get a variety of writers with varying opinions). I personally do have a blog and there are many topics I have in mind that I could write about. The main problem though will be time for me :), I am usually very busy and can most likely only submit something once in a long while. But, still I voted: I like the idea and I am interested in submitting articles :thumbup:.

This is a good idea (and its even better than we can get a variety of writers with varying opinions). I personally do have a blog and there are many topics I have in mind that I could write about. The main problem though will be time for me :), I am usually very busy and can most likely only submit something once in a long while. But, still I voted: I like the idea and I am interested in submitting articles :thumbup:.

You certainly had enough time to bump a year old thread! haha.

This never happened I don't think.

I suppose one could always submit an article to an admin and have it discussed by the moderating staff. I doubt CTF has the member capacity for multiple articles from multiple members though. So I don't see this working here.

You certainly had enough time to bump a year old thread! haha.

This never happened I don't think.

Ha-ha, I did not check the date. Oh well then :) So much for that...

Sign in to follow this