Sign in to follow this  
Guest ToxicSkylines

Paintball FTW! Anyone Else?

Guest ToxicSkylines

Does anyone else on CTF play paintball?

Ive been paintballing for a pretty long while, at least a couple good professional years. (by professional, I mean, like actually serious about it and not just my random weekend )

As far as I know from what other people tell me and how I personally play against other teams, I would say that I'm a pretty lethal player out there.

I'm a pump gun player, so for those of you that don't know, that means its pretty much like a shotgun where you **** it once, shoot once, and you do it all manually, rather than rely on advanced mechanics or computers to oversee the amount that you shoot out.

Alot of people look down on pump gun players because they think that you could only be having fun if you're spraying out $90-$120 of paint a day icon_lol.gif

I find paying that much for paint pretty much absurd. I only use $25, MAYBE $35 worth of paint whenever I play (All Day) and I get just as many kills as other people do (if not more) with fully electric markers (paintball guns)

If you're looking for a sport that is really fun, and adrenaline pumping, then paintball is really a good choice.

And if you already play or are just getting started, hit me up on PM or just post here and I will be more than happy to help you out to either choose parts, guns, or paint.

Ive been playing long enough to know whats a good deal on equipment or anything about paintball really.

I hope that there is other people that play paintball on here icon_e_smile.gif I would be sad if there weren't any icon_cry.gif

I've been out a few times, and the times i have played no one on the other time was any good. by that I only got hit once.

I would really like to play more often but its finding time and a club.

Yay another paintball player!

I've been playing for about two years as a recball/woodsball player at my local club. I usually play once a month (unless I have church commitments), and am involved in a paintball/gaming youth ministry.

I own a Spyder MR2 w/eyes, but it's currently out of action due to problems with the electronics.:sad: I'm actually rather tempted to just buy a Tippmann A5 and kit it out with a Flatline barrel and stock.

Alot of people look down on pump gun players because they think that you could only be having fun if you're spraying out $90-$120 of paint a day icon_lol.gif

I find paying that much for paint pretty much absurd. I only use $25, MAYBE $35 worth of paint whenever I play (All Day) and I get just as many kills as other people do (if not more) with fully electric markers (paintball guns)

Are you kidding? Some of the older vets at my club like to break out their pump markers and I really respect them. Pump markers teach you to rely on accuracy rather than just spraying and praying.

Guest ToxicSkylines

Yayyyy!! Another paintballer!!! :party:

Are you kidding? Some of the older vets at my club like to break out their pump markers and I really respect them. Pump markers teach you to rely on accuracy rather than just spraying and praying.

Well, I did say alot of people :P

You would be very surprised to hear some comments that I would get from some other people. Rather than admire the actual difficulty of it, they just talk down on it and laugh.

(quoting from Smosh.)

"Don't knock it till you try it BRO"

But its alright, I know what Ive got and how much fun it is. So they can laugh all they want :flapper:

Ive got a few guns, not even including all the extra guns that I have from when I had a small rental business with my dad.

Silver CCI Phantom :drool:

WGP Pump Outkast II Autococker

TASO- Spartan (very vintage) :taz:

A few pistols as well.

Kingman, Ariaikon . . . the list kind of keeps going

All in all, I think I have around 25 guns.

the others really just have a dozen or so Tippman 98's and PMI Piranhas

I used to play paintball quite a bit. We had a few different guns, but I was always afraid of getting hit. Whenever the guys got hit they would scream, so I knew I didn't want to get hit. XD So I usually just went around shooting stumps, and random things lol. Haven't picked one up in a long time though.

I want to get one of those airsoft guns with the little plastic bb's.