Sign in to follow this  
gamebird

I need help!

Hello, I have a hard time with a few things.

Witnessing to somebody. I work with a few of my friends, I see my friends troubles, Which I won't post, but she's going through her Goth, rebel stage (has for a few years now), I see that she knows something is missing in life, My dad got a chance to talk about God, Explain it. But I need to explain it better. She sees it as getting to know religions, when I heard that, I wanted to tell her more, But didn't know where to begin. I can't totally remember the Romans road (As my family calls it). I see every one of my co-worker, dieing inside, its painful to see.

And here is also were I help.

My sisters friend is into a animé show. Which I see it, watch about 3 minutes of it and think "Its evil. why are you watching this? your a christian." When I saw this, I saw evil judgement filling the minds of this poor girl. Thats one of a little list she talks about everytime. And all I feel like doing is telling her next time I see her, 'Its evil, bluh bluh bluh' I know theres a difference between entertainment and Evil. I truly say that the show is Evil. she believes that birds go to heaven, She believes in a few things, which I see fogging her judgement. I can't say anything since She knows I don't like her nor her brother. and my sister won't do anything, even after me talking about it.

I'm sorry for the little rant, But I need help.

Remember that you always want to ask the Holy Spirit for help first. ALWAYS. :)

Study your bible and ask God to help you learn the bible as your grow spiritually, so that the Holy Spirit may remind you of His word when the time is right.

Trust me. When you commit yourself to studying the bible, you will see that later, when someone has a question, you will be able to answer it with no problem. Or even when someone tries to challenge your faith, you will be able to answer because you committed to praying and reading the bible, and the Holy Spirit will take charge and bring up to you the scriptures you need to remember when that specific moment of need comes by.

This takes time and effort.

Forgot to mention, you depend on the Holy Spirit.

As much as you would love to be able to do it all and fix everybody's problems, you won't be able to because it's the Holy Spirit that does it.

Your job is to be obedient to God and do what He loves. Study the bible and also talk to God frequently.

Simply share the Gospel of Jesus Christ with these individuals. Be willing to answer questions if they have them, but don't get discouraged if you don't know the answers. You have done your part by sharing the good news and the rest is in God's hands (wow I really hate that phrase).

she believes that birds go to heaven,
But they do...? What show is this, exactly?

Okay, first thing you need to do is make sure you are grounded in scripture.