Sign in to follow this  
TheMewster

Fashion Tastes/Brands

Snuggie.jpg

This is awesome.. I'm not even lying.

I usually wear jeans/gym shorts and a baggy shirt. Basically. :P

If I'm only going to be at home, I'll just wear a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt. Otherwise, I'll usually wear jeans, a t-shirt, and a hoodie. If I feel like dressing up, I'll put on a pair of skinny jeans, tank top, cardigan (or long-sleeved tee), a scarf, and my boots. On rare occasions, I'll put on a dress or skirt instead of jeans.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3764[/ATTACH]

I really want this dress or something similar.

:0 So pretty. <3

Due to my limited budget, I typically wear normalish clothes (although, ideally I'd be wearing punkish, gothish, casual lolitaish stuffs) and try to add unusual accessories. So, basic format is a short skirt and shirt. Then I choose between patterned tights, vests/shawls, belts, knee high socks, unusual jewelry, palm gloves, and headbands/bows. (I get a lot of comments on how "unique" I dress, which I find kinda funny because I pretty much just follow that same pattern every single time.)

As for brands: Rue 21 and Claire's/Icing are my big splurges. Most everything else is from Ross or Goodwill. xD I really need to learn to modify clothes, so I can dress closer to my ideal buuuut I never seem to get around to it. Anyone have any resources for me? ._.

Depending on the season I like long sleeves. Knit long sleeves. Shirts that hang below my waist but don't billow around my torso.

Loose fitting flare bottom jeans. Gray pants. Shorts.

Boots. Long socks. Preferably no heel shoes. Sheer panty hose with stylish designs.

My wardrobe consists of dark blues, greens, grays, browns, blacks, purple and some burnt orange color.

I usually just wear a simpler shirt with straightleg jeans and flats/boots. Nothing with rips or holes though, I hate them.

63-1630p_RG.jpg

3ECDEE30.jpg

Ladies-Flat-Boots-Brown_01.jpg

That's pretty much an everyday outfit for me. You might be able to tell that I tend to love floral patterns. :razz:

I love teeshirts and jeans (neat but not sprayed on)- also I am vain enough to think I look not totally uncute in miniskirts. My parents aka the fashion gestapo don't share my tastes so it tends to be more dresses or blouses and skirts to the knee.

@Cappuccino---That's cute!

@innocentbystander---Well, at least you honor your parents. But t-shirts? Why won't they let you wear t-shirts? (Or do they?)

My parents aka the fashion gestapo

I lol'd. :lol:

My parents don't really care what I wear, but then again, I don't exactly walk around in skimpy attire so it's not really been a problem (yet).

I've found myself wearing more short skirts (not like... barely covering my butt, but not knee length by any means), but with tights. I think they look better on me than knee length, and they're more ... acceptable to wear on a day to day basis, as strange as that sounds. They also tend to make me look my age, and I have a hard time doing that. Looking my age, that is.

I've found myself wearing more short skirts (not like... barely covering my butt, but not knee length by any means), but with tights. I think they look better on me than knee length, and they're more ... acceptable to wear on a day to day basis, as strange as that sounds. They also tend to make me look my age, and I have a hard time doing that. Looking my age, that is.

I get that totally. I'm small and look more like 12-13 than (just) 16. Maybe I try (or would like to try) to compensate.

@Cappuccino---That's cute!

@innocentbystander---Well, at least you honor your parents. But t-shirts? Why won't they let you wear t-shirts? (Or do they?)

It's miniskirts that are absolutely prohibited. T-shirts are okayish so long as they are not too flimsy or threaten to display (horror of horrors) a bra strap.

For church, visiting relatives or anything in any way formal then it has to be a dress or a blouse-skirt combo.

Black skinny Jeans, tan boots white top,grey cardigan, watch necklace and flowery scarf! Ultimate outfit :)

Most of my clothes are from Hollister. xD If I'm at home, I usually wear jeans and a tee shirt, but if I'm out of the house then I usually wear jeans with a tank and knit sweater or a tee shirt with a hoodie.

My typical outfit looks something like this:

hol_54092_08_prod1?$holProduct$

except imagine a lighter grey..

78435RJ8162TS_CT5_lg_v1_m56577569832354548.jpg

with some type of running shoe.

748731859350_SMC_lg_d1_v1_m56577569832844066.jpg

and usually with a school hoodie. I couldn't find any decent ones online though. xD

However, when I get a job and start buying my own clothes, I'll have more plaid shirts than anything... Because I love plaid shirts. Especially this one.

88960WW50165_BLU_lg_v1_m56577569832743957.jpg

My typical outfit looks something like this:

hol_54092_08_prod1?$holProduct$

except imagine a lighter grey..

We wear the same tee shirts!! :D Except most of mine are the very bright colored ones, and some are v neck. xD

My style has been evolving of late... I used to wear a ton of flannel and t-shirts and jeans.. but lately I've been dressing up more. I wear shorter dresses with tights, and a lotta leather and stuff.

This would be a typical going out sort of outfit pour moi..

IMG_20120127_165128.jpg

Sorry for the messy room. XD

We wear the same tee shirts!! :D Except most of mine are the very bright colored ones, and some are v neck. xD

Hahaha, I only have one or two Hollister tee shirt. :P I don't have very much brand name clothes at all. :P

I love my jeans. Only own two dresses, and rarely wear them. Not because I like them, but it feels like they restrict my freedom :laugh:

My style has been evolving of late... I used to wear a ton of flannel and t-shirts and jeans.. but lately I've been dressing up more. I wear shorter dresses with tights, and a lotta leather and stuff.

This would be a typical going out sort of outfit pour moi..

IMG_20120127_165128.jpg

Sorry for the messy room. XD

That's cute!! :D

Hahaha, I only have one or two Hollister tee shirt. :P I don't have very much brand name clothes at all. :P

Oh, haha.

Hahaha, I only have one or two Hollister tee shirt. :P
Haha, same. All my Hollister clothing (a hoodie and maybe three t-shirts) are gifts. I really don't like going into that store...

Haha, same. All my Hollister clothing (a hoodie and maybe three t-shirts) are gifts. I really don't like going into that store...

Haha, most of my clothes are gifts, but that's gonna change as soon as I can convince my dad to take me shopping.. Most of 'em don't fit right anymore. XD

Wow, I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that way.......Hollister scares me :eek:

Sign in to follow this