Sign in to follow this  
Reincarnate

FIX THE WEBSITE NOWWWWW

The problem lies in your screen using a very low resolution...I think I'm not wrong in saying your monitor is probably several years old, unfortunately the forum is designed for wide resolutions, try finding a way to get a higher resolution!

Our monitor is only a year old Sunny Jo. So I don't think it's that because it does the same thing on my friends computer and that's only six months old. I use Internet Explorer if that counts toward anything.

That's interesting. Why not? Try Firefox. Anything but IE. The world of geekdom agrees that IE is the worst excuse for a "browser" ever invented.

Change your screen resolution by going to your desktop, right clicking, and selecting "personalize". Then select "display settings." There will be a slider for resolution that says "low.. .high" you want your resolution as high as possible. Hope this helps :)

I may be the only one, but I enjoy them. :P

Their hideousness makes me laugh, and I cannot take a serious post, well seriously.

-Colton

Dont get rid of the smilies! They make me laugh! They look fun! But maybe its just my brain is weird...which i am...

Are you guys srs? ._. They're the ugliest smileys I've ever had the misfortune of seeing. Truly.

Except for this guy :confused: he's adorable <3

We do atleast need a better rolling eyes smiley, he isn't nearly condesending enough. And i'm a person with a lot of condesending to do.

Except for this guy :confused: he's adorable <3

We do atleast need a better rolling eyes smiley, he isn't nearly condesending enough. And i'm a person with a lot of condesending to do.

You would like the smiley that looks like a teddy bear with his ears cut off. xD

You would like the smiley that looks like a teddy bear with his ears cut off. xD

That just means he has a history and all good smileys have character back story... And he can be a wonderful tribute to Resivoir Dogs ^_^

Sunny I haven't noticed any problems! Seems to be working really great. Thanks for your efforts.

The new server is great Sunny Jo. Thank you so much for everything!