Sign in to follow this  
HaleyGirl16

Pray for Evan (ShieldOfFaith)

I got a Facebook message from Evan last night. He appologizes for being inactive the last few days, but he is currently in the hospital. They found out that he is anemic. He requested that I post this topic and ask that you all please pray for him. So please pray that Evan feel better and get home soon. Preferably before Christmas, as I'm sure he wants to be home and with his family for the holidays instead of being poked and prodded in a hospital.

Thank you all,

-Haley

Hi gauise still here got a buncha stuff in me and im tired I would be doomed without the hospital wi-fi im tired so im not gonna be on much prayers still needed.

-Evan :wheelchair:

Get some Beatles to keep you company Evan ;] Praying man, hope you feel better soon. Ventriloquism is missing you.

Evan, God is telling you that you need to take your vitamins. Well, women's vitamins anyway. :flapper: For some reason men's vitamins don't seem to have any iron.

Hope you feel better soon, Evan. Hospitals are no fun, unless they give you lots of pudding! And unlimited tv... :lol:

Hi gauise ive gota bad infection on a valve in me heart and as you know I have heart problems and if your know me well enough this is a transplanted heart if the antibiotics dont work I might need surgery. Unfortunately I will be here here through Christmas

-Evan :wheelchair:

If you can, I would look into some homeopathic supplements to help with the infection (on top of antibiotics of course).

I'm sending healing thoughts for you. Have a lovely christmas eve, Evan (and little Jude)!