Sign in to follow this  
OnlyLovingHim

Question about MMORPG

Yup, sort of gets rid of the multiplayer aspect if it didn't, though i'm pretty sure most have parental safety so you don't have to talk to people if that's your problem.

My mum won't let me play it online because she says it uses all of our internet time. So the only thing that it'll get rid of is the mulitplay aspect of the game? 'Cause if so that mean I can play the Star Wars MMORPG and mum can't yell at me for using all our internet time.

My mum won't let me play it online because she says it uses all of our internet time. So the only thing that it'll get rid of is the mulitplay aspect of the game? 'Cause if so that mean I can play the Star Wars MMORPG and mum can't yell at me for using all our internet time.

nope its completely required you have a multiplayer group in most of the game

You can verify now that SWTOR is online only like most MMO's.

And if you don't believe me, verify it as my Jedi Guardian hits you in the face with his light saber.