Sign in to follow this  
aussieincal

Home fitness anyone?

I created my own home 1 hour work out routine I do a couple times a week, its made a huge difference because I don't have a gym membership anymore xd

I have a Nike app for my iPod that has dozens of workouts that I can do at home. It times me, has example videos, the whole bit. I usually do a half-hour Nike workout and then run as well.

You just need protein shake, more reps and people to be mirin you. If you have those who needs a gym?

I have also my own fitness gym at home and believe me it is really so much good for exercises. I have lost my 25 lbs in my home gym.

The gym is fo foolz. I prefer the herschel walker workout method, insane amounts of situps and pushups and things that dont require equipment. And running when the weather is nice, I love running, its lots of fun when you have good running music.

I can never get earbuds to stay in my ears for the life of me while I run. They're the right size too. *smh*

Get the ones that have that wrap around thing that goes behind the ear, then they stay in.

I do aerobic daily at least one hour and it is very helpful for me. I have loose 5 kg in one month. I do not go to gym. I think I can loose my weight without gym. Aerobic is very helpful for me. Can you give me more suggestion that can I do at home.

I have a gym membership, but I mostly use it to tan.

Our family has work out videos, but I don't use them.

I could work out, but I don't want too.

Pretty much, I have all of the opportunities to be healthy and fit, but I chose not to!

all you need is 10 square feet. Pushups crunches planks winwinwin

Lose the crunches, add some squats and you do get that win x 3

I mostly just run. I havn't in a while, seeing as my last semester at school was very buisy. Now I am just at school 3 days a week though, so ive decided to run in the mornings on my off days - Monday, Wendsday, Saturday. Hopefully I'll be able to keep up running regularly even as my scheduals change. However my arm muscle is sorly lacking (nonexistant) =p I should get a pull up bar.

Guest Alton

Hello friends,...

I watch out all the posts about the home fitness and i agree with your reviews.I have many

exercising equipment in the house for the exercise.I will be regularly exercising in the home.