My Chance to Show Him God

lizmov

I am 18 and my current boyfriend is 20.

My current boyfriend doesn't believe in God, but he doesn't not believe in him.

He's said he can't lie and say he does believe when he doesn't but he also can't deny the concept of faith and all...

He has not seem / felt the power of God yet in his life.

He wants to. He will go with me to Church events.

He's in a really rough patch right now. He went from an awful day at work to an even worse day at home.

I don't know how to help him right now, other than to be supportive and nurturing.

That being said I suck at it.

I almost feel as if God is calling me to really message to him right now.

But I also feel like God would help me find the right words to say, if that was what he wanted me to do.

I feel HELPLESS.

I don't drive so I can't drive out to where he's staying and see him, hold him.

I feel even worse considering he was there for me when I was in a rough patch. And he knew just what to say.

We both need prayers right now.

Prayers for him to find the light in his dark place and prayers for me to help him find that light.

I wouldn't try to force it to him because he could be put off by that. Just be there for him, pray for him and hope that god shows him the way. Continue to show him how you do it and assure him that everyone at your church is accepting to him. You just need to let him find the way but helping him a little won't hurt. :o