Sign in to follow this  
Madame Captain

(Guys Only) How Important is Body Hair to You?

Would you date a girl who did not shave?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Would you date a girl who did not shave?

• Nope.
    • Sure.
    • It depends on what she doesn't shave and/or how much hair there is.

Girls can post... just try not to vote, k? I'm talking armpits, legs, and maybe a few facial whiskers here and there.

Do you only date (or consider them as romantic potentials) girls who shave?

Would you date a girl who didn't shave?

What would be your reasoning?

What if she said she would shave if you did?

Not shaving =/= not caring for yourself.

Milk is right. I don't shave my legs at all in winter because I don't see the point if I'm always wearing long pants, but I still care about myself. I still shower and clean and stuff.

(Off Topic) I can't stand the feeling of pricklys against my skirts/pants if I don't shave. I'm razor nazi XP

(On Topic) I agree (for once) with Madame Captain. Not shaving=/=not caring.

(Off Topic) I can't stand the feeling of pricklys against my skirts/pants if I don't shave. I'm razor nazi XP

(On Topic) I agree (for once) with Madame Captain. Not shaving=/=not caring.

All of this.

Do you only date (or consider them as romantic potentials) girls who shave? It's not the first thing I'd pick up on, unless it was super noticeable, legs I don't mind, smooth legs are nice, but soft hair is pretty much similar, can't say I'd go for the armpit hair, (if it's dark) it doesn't go well

Would you date a girl who didn't shave? If it's resembling a Wookie then that's physically unattractive.

What would be your reasoning? ^

What if she said she would shave if you did? sure I guess

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

Also other body hair, trim that, it makes things easier and nicer.

I only shave my face now and then. My hair doesn't grow fast enough for daily or even weekly maintenance (lol). Try to look trim but body hair isn't very important to me. Esp because I never take my shirt off in public.

I only shave my face now and then. My hair doesn't grow fast enough for daily or even weekly maintenance (lol). Try to look trim but body hair isn't very important to me. Esp because I never take my shirt off in public.

Did you even read the thread? D:

well, if she had the whole hippy thing going on really well...

nope actually, legs and armpits are more or less a must

I suppose if its all blonde girly hair then legs don't matter really

Yeah, that's the smart thing to do. Date only girls with fine hairs.

Yeah, that's the smart thing to do. Date only girls with fine hairs.

Or you could just demand that they always wear long pants because even if they have blonde, fine hair, you'll still feel it if you touch her legs.

That's not really a problem. It's more bothersome to feel the big follicles with remnant stumps of newly-shaved thick coarse hair.

well, if she had the whole hippy thing going on really well...

nope actually, legs and armpits are more or less a must

son, i am disappoint

;-;

son, i am disappoint

;-;

I had already filled my daily quota of balanced and healthy opinions so some blatent gender bias and stereotyping was in order.

Do you only date (or consider them as romantic potentials) girls who shave?

Depends on where, I would only date a girl who shaves her legs and armpits, yes.

Would you date a girl who didn't shave?

Again, depends on location. Legs and Armpits are a must, other more sensitive (*hint*) areas she can do what she wants... I'm groovy with whatever she wants there, that's her prerogative.

What would be your reasoning?

Well, personally I find female leg and especially armpit hair disgusting, no offense. However, in the more sensitive area (as I will continue to call it here in the non-Mature section), I have no preference.

What if she said she would shave if you did?

Depends once more on what she was talking about. I'd prefer to not shave my legs or armpits... just because of the way I was raised. The more sensitive area I... maintain (Lord, how can I say this here?) but shaving there is an all or nothing thing, you can't just shave every so often or else it becomes a forest.

I wouldn't want to shave my legs, ever. However, shaving my armpits might be negotiable if she really, really wanted me to.

The more sensitive area I... maintain (Lord, how can I say this here?) but shaving there is an all or nothing thing, you can't just shave every so often or else it becomes a forest.

Lol you handled the wording of this very well, just sayin XD

I feel like the question isn't "Would you date a girl who didn't shave?" But rather "Would you break up with a girl because she didn't shave?" Because as I mentioned before it is quite possible for a girl to only wear things that cover up the area so you'd have no idea whether or not she shaved.

Because as I mentioned before it is quite possible for a girl to only wear things that cover up the area so you'd have no idea whether or not she shaved.

No, no, that question is on the application form.

I don't know anyone who shaves their legs regularly during the winter. I mean, I wear jeans for like four solid months. lol.

Hahah, my boyfriend says so long as my legs aren't as bad as his, it's all good.

(it says "guys respond," this is a guy's opinion)

No, no, that question is on the application form.

:P Remind me to never apply for a date with you.