Sign in to follow this  
Christopherjr

(Girls Only) How do you feel about facial hair?

Your opinion on facial hair?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Your opinion on facial hair?

• Yes, I like the rugged, "manly" look.
    • Yes, I like facial hair in moderation.
    • Meh, it's not a very big deal in my opinion.
    • No, clean shaven for me.

In light of Madame Captain's recent post, I was inclined to make this thread and lean it more toward female response. Guys can answer to, but mainly girls...

Do you like facial hair?

If you're in the middle about it, what kind is good/bad?

Would facial hair bar you from becoming interested in a guy?

What about other types of hair? Do you like the "manly" look or a more all-around clean shaven approach?

I'm more into semi clean shaven guys. Like, if you have a mustache, as long as it doesn't look like you have a catapillar drawn on your lip, then ok. Same with chin hair, if it doesn't look like you just missed a couple twigs with the razor than I'm cool with it. Full beard, blah. Just does nothing for me. Clean shaven guys, some look like they are 12 and that's just awkward. But if they look there age without facial hair, then its cool.

Would facial hair keep me from being interested in a guy? At first, it may make me less likely to be attracted to his appearance if it wasn't neat and clean lookin. But even at that, once I got to know his personality, facial hair would be secondary if I liked his personality.

Body hair, well... i don't really want a guy who has less hair than most girls. And if he shaves his legs/pits I would run the other direction cuz that creeps me out. On the other hand, I don't think guys are attractive when they look like walking hair balls either. If you have hair from your head to your feet ALL OVER and it's thick and stuff... ewwww. So, im kinda in the middle about that too. Enough to look like a man but not so much that you look like an ape either :P

Yeah, that's just me.

Not so much into mustaches, though I've seen a few I like. But I do like facial hair (: Not bushy and weird, but nice looking! I don't like soul patches though.

--I forgot to add that no, facial hair would not bar me from becoming interested in a guy...obviously. xD

Let me start off my post with this: I Like Men.

There we go.

Do you like facial hair? Why yaaaaeeeeeees.

Would facial hair bar you from becoming interested in a guy? Nope.

What about other types of hair? Do you like the "manly" look or a more all-around clean shaven approach? I like hair. .-. I like body hair. I like facial hair (especially soul patches). I like dudes with long hair. It's natural. Go for it. If he needs to shave for a sport or contest, then sure. If not, let it grow. PLEASE.

Do you like facial hair?

it depends on how thick it is and on which parts of the face its on:/

I personally think an even close beard and mustache that looks like a shadow is good

but it turns bad when its too much and uneven

like thick sideburns+ stubbly mustache+moderate beard

eh no if it's the "good" type itd make me more interested:P

What about other types of hair? Do you like the "manly" look or a more all-around clean shaven approach?

wavy or slightly curly hair rocksXP

depends on the guy who's wearing it:/

I think some guys look good in facial hair, and some dont. So if a guy can pull it off, go for it!

I personly prefer clean shaven. Luckily for me, my boyfriend can't grow facial hair for his life!

Do you like facial hair? It depends if it looks neat or not.

Clean shaven guys, some look like they are 12 and that's just awkward.
So true. But if they look okay with it, then it's fine with me.

Would facial hair bar you from becoming interested in a guy? No, Not at all.

What about other types of hair? Do you like the "manly" look or a more all-around clean shaven approach? I'd go for the "manly" look as long as they don't look like Hagrid. Clean shaven? uhh, as i've said it's okay with me as long as it looks good.

After all, we should look at the heart first, not the face. :)

Most of the time I stand alone on this, but I really cannot stand facial hair on most people. A little scruff is okay some of the time, even sexy on a few guys, but I feet like most guys look the best clean shaven.

I feel like kissing a guy with facial hair is like kissing Santa Claus or Dumbledore :P

haha, but the guy should do what he is the most comfortable with...

I like guys with a bit of scruff. I used to completely hate all things facial hair but now it makes guys look too young or something without it.

LOL, if that's your thing Josh, go for it...

It isn't =P I was trying to say that guys can talk about that. . .

well...

I don't know. Facial hair kind of makes me twitch.

Do you like facial hair?
Some.
The 5 o'clock shadow is good. Stubble is usually good. Some small goatees are good. Moustaches are bad.
No.
I don't really mind but I think I'm leaning toward the "manly" look. Enough hair but not so much that he looks like a grizzly bear... Grizzly bears are cool animals though!

I generally dislike too much facial hair on guys. No full beards, thank you. As someone said, I don't want to feel like I'm kissing Santa claus. I do like it when my boyfriend has just a little scruff, I call it "fuzzy" and rub his chin <3 and I could even put up with a little beard on him. But nooooooo mustaches!!! NO MUSTACHES! NONE!

Really depends on the person I spose but I tend to find faces of the beardly variety quite nice looking

also, WHAT IS WITH THE VENDETTA AGAINST MOUSTACHES

yay someone else chose the first choice too! ^_^

True... I'm about to poke my eyes out because of the cute overload from your avatar...

He just eats cheese, yet I can't stop watching the cuteness... O.O

I prefer clean shaven or in moderation. Hmm I guess mostly when it's not perfectly clean shaven but not pokey yet either, haha like they can groww it but still keep it clean. My boyfriend's kinda obsessive about getting rid of his all the time because he doesn't like having any and that's good with me:)