Sign in to follow this  
Christopherjr

(Girls Only) How do you feel about facial hair?

Your opinion on facial hair?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Your opinion on facial hair?

• Yes, I like the rugged, "manly" look.
    • Yes, I like facial hair in moderation.
    • Meh, it's not a very big deal in my opinion.
    • No, clean shaven for me.

Really depends on the person I spose but I tend to find faces of the beardly variety quite nice looking

also, WHAT IS WITH THE VENDETTA AGAINST MOUSTACHES

People fear what they don't understand... :< *angst*

Really depends on the person I spose but I tend to find faces of the beardly variety quite nice looking

also, WHAT IS WITH THE VENDETTA AGAINST MOUSTACHES

Well I can't grow a decent mo' so there's my vendetta...

Depends on the guy, but usually I like a certain amount of facial hair. Facial hair mean a lot of things. Example my friend James --> Click! Is he a sensitive hipster? A redneck thug? A creeper? Granted, his hair also makes the picture, but type of beard deffinently natters.

Note: James is actually nither hipster, redneck or creeper. He falls into the category of solid Catholic man who also enjoys acting and running around North Georgia with a Kilt. ^_^

Do you like facial hair?

Depends on the guy and the type.

If you're in the middle about it, what kind is good/bad?

Chin straps are good, as long as it's not too much more than stubble or some really creepy design. O_o Soul patches are terrible. A Five O' Clock Shadow is a plus. Few men can pull off a circle beard. And I could go on for ages. :P

Would facial hair bar you from becoming interested in a guy?

If it's a moustache, probably.

Note: James is actually nither hipster, redneck or creeper. He falls into the category of solid Catholic man who also enjoys acting and running around North Georgia with a Kilt. ^_^

Hahaha, that made me laugh so hard. :lol:

Yeah, mustaches only look good on certain guys. Most guys, if they have a mustache then it looks better if they have a goatee with it. One looks incomplete without the other.

I almost never allow for prolonged facial hair and so i shave frequently. The most I will ever have is some scruff, which I suppose is kind of nice for a while, but I really prefer a smooth face, because quite frankly, when i go to sleep at night i like soft covers whose softness effect on my neck, chin, and cheek area is not mitigated by a thicket of facial-hairdom. Every now and then I see a young man on the train who wears very tall boots, and has a distinct mustache reminiscient of those early 1900s bare knuckle boxers, I admire it from a distance, but wouldn't dare attempt to groom such an edifice of facial hair.

I almost never allow for prolonged facial hair and so i shave frequently. The most I will ever have is some scruff, which I suppose is kind of nice for a while, but I really prefer a smooth face, because quite frankly, when i go to sleep at night i like soft covers whose softness effect on my neck, chin, and cheek area is not mitigated by a thicket of facial-hairdom. Every now and then I see a young man on the train who wears very tall boots, and has a distinct mustache reminiscient of those early 1900s bare knuckle boxers, I admire it from a distance, but wouldn't dare attempt to groom such an edifice of facial hair.

Lol I love your rhetoric:P

Yeah, mustaches only look good on certain guys. Most guys, if they have a mustache then it looks better if they have a goatee with it. One looks incomplete without the other.

So true.

My boyfriend is very clean shaven, and I tend to prefer that, although a little stubble is fine too.

Indeed, your moustache is twitching.

It does that often. Think I should go see a doctor?

BEARDS! 8D

I love the facial hair. <3 I call my boyfriend "scruffy" as a term of endearment. He grew a short, full beard for Halloween... and I liked it. ._. So he kept it. Yes.

Hitler had a mustache; therefore, if you have a mustache, you are basically Hitler.

I looooove facial hair. It's sexy. I love it when my boyfriend has a scruffy face :o but I say a big no thanks to mustaches ew

BEARDS! 8D

I love the facial hair. <3 I call my boyfriend "scruffy" as a term of endearment. He grew a short, full beard for Halloween... and I liked it. ._. So he kept it. Yes.

lol LUCKY! My bf hates having beards cuz it makes him really itchy :crying:

I think SOME facial hair looks nice, no beards or anything but may a little may be cute...but not so it's hanging off their face or below their chin. Clean shaven is fine too, but I think it's attractive to see some mustache :3

No. it's gross. I don't care if you think I'm ruining the fun. Clean shaven all the way.

Before I turned fourteen, I would've said, "Heck no! Blech!" but now, I wouldn't say that I hated facial hair. I know you probably wouldn't really pay much attention to my answer, considering my age, but I actually kinda like the whole "manly, masculine" look. as for body hair, if it's not like a complete jungle, I wouldn't mind. But, then again, it's only one girl's opinion.

And as for the second question, I think I've already answered it.